Chapter Forty-Four - Betrayal 😢

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

"Say something, please" I beg.

He hasn't said anything since I told him about my plan. He just started pacing.

"What do you expect me to say?" He asks. "What?" He shouts, making me jump.

"I don't know" I say.

"When did you find out?" He asks.

"About 2 months ago?" I say and he stops pacing and looks at me.

"You found out 2 months ago! Why didn't you tell me?" He asks his anger fading and his voice becoming softer.

"Because I was afraid" I say standing up and to him. "Afraid of this, afraid of losing you"

"You're not going to lose me Ashley" He says, kissing my forehead.

"I haven't made my choice yet though" I say and he looks at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I'm not sure if I want to go to college in Trinidad or here" I state.

"It's your choice baby" He said.

"I don't want to leave you"

"And you're not, you're going to follow your dreams and I'm not going to stop you" He grabs my hand and puts his next to mine.

"These tattoos symbolizes our love and faith" He said and I can feel the tears form. "Once we have this, nothing can stop my love for you"

"Nothing can stop my love for you either" I say, as the tears fall on my cheeks.

"Who knew that things would be like this" He chuckled.

"Definitely not me" I smiled.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" He asks, his eyes scanning my face.

This is your chance.

Tell him!

"No. No nothing" I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks again.

"Yes. I'm sure" I lie once again.

I'm not sure if I'll ever be ready to tell him, and it breaks my heart to lie to him, but it's too big of a risk to tell him when the Rebels are downstairs.

"Alright" He says his voice creaking. "Are you ready to leave?" He asks, his eyes full of pain.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing" He answers, moving away from me.

Did he know?

"I trust you" He says, coming closer to me, with a blank expression.

"Don't do that" I say.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Don't hide your emotions" I say and he shakes his head.

"You don't hide anything from me so why would I hide anything from you?" He said.

My phone beeps off and I pick up my phone from on the bed and see a text from Axel.

He says that Phoenix wants me home before dinner.

"Well I have to go" I say and he nods. "But I need to use your bathroom" I say putting the phone back on to the bed.

It has a password so he can't get in, plus he trusts me. I think.

Zack's POV

As soon as the bathroom door closes, I pick up her phone and unlock it before going into Axel's chat.

My suspicion has been confirmed. She lied to me. About everything.

About her aunt, about where she has been staying, and most of all... Her loyalty.

I hear the door opening and I lock back her phone before resting it where it was.

"Ready?" I ask and she nods.

She picks up her bag and her phone before we walk downstairs. Everyone is gone except my father, Trey, Olivia, Tyler, Cole, Josh and Max.

"Bye!" Olivia exclaimed, before hugging Ashley.

"Bye guys" Ashley waves before I walk her out.

"Are you sure you're okay, because you're acting weird" She said and I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm fine, you're just being paranoid" I say.

As much as I want to confront her, I love her to much. I know she's been lying to me, but I didn't know about what until now.

I thought maybe she was cheating on me with Axel but no. Instead I find out that she's his sister.

I should have known not to be stupid enough to fall for her. She's just here to spy on us. But I can't believe Thorn's would stoop so low as to send their own flesh and blood to spy on us.

But I can't lie, she had me fooled. For 7 months. 7 flicking months. I can't believe she would even take a tattoo to keep up with the little Sharad.

I can't believe my basterd of a father was right all along. She is a betrayer, a liar and a gold digging spy.

"I love you" She kisses my cheek before walking off.

She is nothing but a fake and she played me. She played me like a fool. But now the Thorn's have something coming for them.

I walk back inside, my anger building up by the minute. "You was right" I say to my father.

"What do you mean? About?" He asks.

"About her. She's nothing but a gold digging whore and I was blind the entire time" I say.

"That can't be true brother, she loves you..."

"She's been playing me!" I shout cutting Olivia off.

"What happened?" Tyler asks as my words sink in.

"I knew she was hiding something for a while now but I couldn't put my finger on it until the night she got drunk and I brought her here, that same night her phone was ringing off and I went through it to see that the Thorn's brothers have been messaging her. I decided to go through her and Axel's chat but I saw when she called him brother and they were talking about their family so I just thought it was another Axel until I saw Joanne picked her up, then it all made sense.

Then our informer on the inside said that Phoenix introduced her as his daughter. When I went through her phone today it was my confirmation" I say.

"What are we going to do?" Cole asks, completely in shock.

"We're going to trap the Thorn's then we're going to strike" I clenched my fists.

"Spoken like a true leader" My father said. "I told you about that little b*^ch from the beginning" He said.

As much as I want to forget about the love I have for her. I can't help but wonder if she ever felt the same about me.

Or was it all a lie?

****************
Author's Note:

He knows!!

What is going to happen now?

Find out next chapter of MBB💝

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 👋👋👋💅❤️❤️❤️