Chapter Eighteen - Bonding Time

Vote, Comment and Share.

"I knew Zack was a bad influence" She shouted.

Oh no she didn't!

"I'm the one who wanted to get it ok!" I stand up.

"I'm sure he's the one who carried you" She rolled her eyes.

"You know what mom, I'm tired of you always criticizing Zack" I say.

"Well if he wasn't so bad I wouldn't have to" She said and I walked off.

"I can't believe you got a tattoo" She continued.

"It's my body mom, I can do what I want" I say extremely annoyed.

"No you can't I'm your mother" She said also annoyed.

"Well act like it" I say before going into the kitchen.

"What is that supposed to mean" She asked following me.

"I mean, don't be sleeping around with perverts like Frank" I pour myself some juice.

"Watch your mouth little girl" She points her finger at me and I roll my eyes. "This might not be Trinidad but I'll still put ah lash on you eh"

"I'm eighteen, I can do what I want!" I shout as I walk upstairs with my juice.

"Not in my house!" She shouts behind me.

I turn around, and look at her from on top of the stairs. "The one you made us move across the country for?, The reason why I left my friends and family for?!" I asking shouting.

"I did this for you and Alexis" She said her voice cracking.

"No mom you did this for yourself!, Sometimes I wish that I wasn't born maybe your life would be better"

"No don't you ever say that, you was supposed to be born. I love you so much Ashley" She said walking up the stairs.

"Then why did you have to mess up everything for me?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry Ashley, I'm not good at this mom thing"

"You shouldn't have had two children then" I stated before going into my room and locking the door.

I rest my juice on my bedside table and sit on my bed crying. I shouldn't have said those things to her, she wasn't that bad of a mom.

But I couldn't take back what I had said now. I will have to apologise tommorow morning.

"The Next Day"

I woke up late since it was a Sunday morning. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and changed my clothes.

I headed downstairs and saw my mom talking to Alexis.

"Look who's back" I say kissing her forehead.

"Yea, I missed your annoying ass that's why" She teased.

"Language" Mom scolded her.

"Sorry Mom" She apologize.

"I'm going to make myself some breakfast then" I say walking into the kitchen.

I take out the bread, cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise and lettuce, resting it on the counter as I go for the knife.

"What's going on with you and Mom?" Alexis ask as she sits on the stool in front of me.

"She's annoying" I cut the cheese.

"What happened now?" She sighed.

"She just got me upset, now drop it" I finished my sandwich and went up into my room.