Seventy - Trouble in Paradise

Vote, comment and share

Ashley's POV

I wake up with my head on Zack's inked bare chest.

I smile remembering our moments from last night.

We spent a while in the hot tub before returning to our room. We hadn't left it since, we heard when the others came back but we were so comfortable in each other's arms and we didn't want to move.

I try to remove his arm from around me before sneaking off the bed.

I pick up my towel before tip toeing to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and take a shower before opening the door to go back into our room.

When I open the door, Zack is standing right in front of it, in only a boxers.

"You couldn't wake me up to take a bath too?" He asks, passing his fingers through his hair.

"I didn't want to wake you" I say.

His eyes travel down my body before meeting my eyes again, and I already know what he's thinking.

I grip my towel and he smirks at me. "How about a next shower" He says as he pulls my towel, making it drop.

"I think we've had enough" I smile, bending over to pick up my towel.

He objects before lifting me up and carrying me in the shower with him, ignoring my screams and hits on his back.

----------------
"Look who's finally awake" Alex says as Zack and I join everyone in the living room.

"We were up a while but decided to stay in for a bit" I say and the boys made weird faces.

"What?" I ask.

"We know what that means" Tyler smirks and Zack rolls his eyes.

"Just because you don't have a sex life doesn't mean I don't" Zack smirked and everyone laughed except Josh who was staring at me.

"Ash better be careful, he's a wild one" Cole winks at me and I laugh.

"Yeah girl, we don't want no babies just yet" Emma exclaims and everyone laughs and agrees while Zack tenses.

I look up at him and I see he got a little awkward when the baby talk came up.

We never had a talk like that before. Does he even want children?

"That goes for Alex and Jabari too" Max says and Alex eyes widen in embarrassment causing us to burst out in laughter.

After everyone ate breakfast we all went off to do different things. Zack and I went up to our room to watch a movie.

"You alright?" I ask Zack, who was extremely quiet at breakfast.

"I'm fine," He said but stopped like he was going to say something. "Yeah I'm fine"

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

"Was it the baby talk? Because I never said I wanted a baby anytime soon" I said.

"But you do want a kid?" He asks.

"Yeah of course I do" I say and he looks away.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"I don't actually want children anytime soon or later" He answers and I pause.

"Never?" I ask.

"Never"

"But why?"

"Let's not talk about this Ash, let's just watch a movie" He said.

"No I want to know now" I say.