Fifty-four - Fight to end all fights💣

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

"Phoenix, don't do this, my father is not to be trusted" I tell him.

"Don't worry I'll distract him while the rest of you get Ashley" He said, taking off his jacket.

I looked back at Ashley. She looked up and stared at me with wide eyes. Her eyes were swollen and welled with tears. Overall, she looked so weak and tired. She whimpered and attempted to get up but she couldn't.

I know my father, he wouldn't let Ashley go even if Phoenix wins.

"Stop!" I shout, gaining everyone's attention. "If you let her go, I promise to never see her again"

"That is worth nothing" Trey said.

"Yes it is. I am your right hand man" I say to my father. "Your son, who followed in your footsteps" I say and he stares at me. "I'll take over the gang if some ever happens to you, and I'll become CEO of the company" I promised and I could tell my words shocked him.

"Are you seriously doing all of this for a girl? Come on son, there's a lot more hoes around" He said and I had to fight myself not to cuss him out.

"You fell in love with her mother too, but I swear to you, if you let her go... I'll do anything you want" I state. "I'll take over the gang just like you always wanted me too and I'll never look at Ashley Ross again" I say, avoiding eye contact with her.

"How can I trust you?"

"Because I know you wanted me to finally grow up and take over the gang and become CEO. So why not now? You have my word. I wouldn't even think about her, as you said, there ard enough hoes to go around" I said, avoiding eye contact with anyone else.

"Alright. Let her go" He said, not breaking eye contact with me.

"But..." Frank tried to speak but was cut off by my father.

"Do as I say" He said.

Frank removed the tape from her mouth.

"Wait!" My father stops him.

"We had a deal" I say annoyed and desperate for Ashley to get back to her family.

"There's one more surprise" My father said in amusement. "Bring her out"

Reshaun brings out a woman and it's Ashley's mother.

She whimpered and cried as Reshaun holds a gun to her side, her baby bump visible.

"No please no!" Ashley shouts, the thick tape from her mouth gone.

My father takes his gun and gives it to me. "Shoot her" He orders.

"What? No" I say. "She's pregnant"

"If you don't the girl dies" He threatens and I watch Ashley.

"Please Zack don't" She cries.

"You did say you'll do anything!" He smirked.

"Fine" I say to my father pointing the gun towards her mother.

"No!" She screams and Frank slaps her.

The Thorn's and Josh, Tyler, Jabari, Max and Cole pull out their guns and so does Reshaun, Trey and Hunter.

"Let's be calm and settled about this" My father laughed clearly amused.

"If you want a fight Marcus, it's a fight you'll get" Phoenix said.

"I've been waiting for this for a very long time" My father smirked. "Let the girl and her mother go"

Frank removed the tape from Ashley's feet and hands, and Trey pointed a gun to her head while Frank did the same to Ashley's mother.