Chapter Ten - surprise😱

This is a mature chapter.
  15+ only.
**The next day**

   I woke up to the sound of a shower being turned on. I was completely undressed in Zack's bed except he wasn't here.

    "Zack?" I called out confused.

   He then walked out the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around his hips.

   "Good you're awake" He smiled and my eyes wandered to his perfect abs.

  Is this frickin real.

  "Good morning gorgeous." He said as he leant in to kiss me. I immediately felt self conscious about the fact that my breath was probably terrible. For some reason, his didn't smell bad at all.

   "Um did you brush your teeth yet?" I ask like that was a normal question to ask someone.

  He looked at me amused before saying "Nope, just woke up, why?"

  "Uhh no reason"

  "You are so weird, you know that?" He kissed my cheek before heading to the bathroom.

   "I was just going into the shower, want to join?" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh.

   "Sure, let me just brush my teeth first" I say coming off the bed and making my way to the bathroom.

   While I'm brushing my teeth, I look in the mirror and I see a purple mark on my neck.

   I immediately remembered the events of last night.

****Flashback****

   He circled my face with his hands and pulled me closer until our faces were just a few centimeters away from one another. Then he crossed the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine gently. It wasn't long before things heated up. The gentle kisses were quickly replaced by passionate and eager ones. Zack pulled me on him and gently pulled my hair which really turned me on. I could feel him grow under me as an undeniable heat formed in my lower stomach. We were back to where we started but this time nothing will stop us.

    We both knew where this was going. We had waited so long to even admit to ourselves how we felt. I pressed my lower body to his and slowly rock back and forth as I straddled him. He clenched his jaw, a quiet moan escaping his lips. He picked me up bridal style and started walking towards his room.

   He begins unbuttoning his shirt while simultaneously motioning us both forward towards the bed so that we soon collapse down onto the soft fabric. I wind my arms around his neck and pull him as close as I can. His fingers twirl through my hair as he kisses me desperately, gradually he manoeuvres us up the bed until we've reached the pillows.

   Sitting up underneath him, I carry on kissing him as I begin to try and unbutton the delicate buttons of my dress.

   I struggle with the dress for a few seconds, "Shit," I say, turning my head in an attempt to see whatever frustrating mechanism it is that's keeping me trapped in this prison of lace.

   "Turn over" Zack laughs as I spin impatiently onto my front.

   I feel his gentle fingers trail explosively through the sheer fabric at the back of my dress before he slowly started popping open the tiny buttons, following his hands with a trail of kisses. He lowers the straps off my shoulders and pulls my dress down, turning me back around so I'm left just in my lacy black underwear.

   After what seems like an eternity of more teasing, he finally begins taking off the rest of his clothes as he presses his lips to my flushed cheek. Rooting around in his side drawer he retrieves the necessary protection and resumes kissing me as he suits up. I helplessly bite my lip as I look at him.