Chapter Twenty-four - Off to a great start

Picture of Phoenix 🔝(Ashley's father)

*****
We have been driving for a while now, it's been really silent except for Tyler and Addison flirting in the backseat.

Kaitlyn was really busy texting Harris while I stare out the window and Zack drives.

Ping.

Ping.

I look at my phone to see Jax, Asher and Alexis texting me.

Ping.

"Well someone is really texting you" Zack joked.

"Yeah it's Alexis" I told half of the truth.

I looked at my phone and tapped WhatsApp. Thank God I had Data.

8:10am
Jax: hey sis, we told Axel about what happened yesterday and you should've seen his face it was priceless😂😂😈😈

8:12am
Jax: where u at?

8:16am
Jax: hello👋 your bro is texting u and u ain't answering get yo ass online 😂😂

Typical Jax, I could imagine him saying this to my face.

Ashley: hey bro, I really wanted to be there but I'm out with some friends for a few days but I'll see you when I get back💯💕

8:16am
Asher: hey, I don't know if you want me to call you sis or Ashley😕 so anyway I just wanted to see how you were doing.

Asher is just so sweet and caring. I'm so happy to know I have a little brother like him. I smiled at his message before replying.

Ashley: you can call me both, but I'm doing good lil bro. I'm just out with some friends for a few days I'll see you when I get back💕💕

8:16am
Alexis: Asha, I haven't seen you in a few days I wanted to know if we could go and hangout together?😊😕

Ashley: I'm so sorry Lexi but right now I'm going to the beach and I'm spending a few nights, but don't worry when I come back we'll hang💯💖💕😘

I put down my phone and look at Zack. It's hard to believe I got this lucky to have him as my boyfriend, girls would die just to have him and I do. I love him so much.

You don't know how much I love you, with your perfect hair and perfect lips and eyes and body. How did I get so lucky. I sighed as I looked at him.

"Well I didn't know you felt that way" He look at me amused. "But I'm the lucky one to have you" He smirked.

It's either he's a mind reader or I said that out loud. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I ask feeling stupid.

"Yeah you did" Tyler laughed from the backseat.

"You heard it too, I thought you would be to busy flirting with Addison" Zack laughed looking in the rear view mirror and Addison blushed.

"Shut up man" Tyler said making me and Zack laugh harder.

"Y'all I'm hungry" Kaitlyn whines as she puts down her phone.

"We'll stop here for some food" Zack said pulling into the parking lot.

"You said that at the right time girl" Tyler said.

The other two cars pulled in and parked too as we all come out and meet up.

"Let's get something to eat then we'll go back on the road" Zack said and we walked in.

The place wasn't packed, it had a lot of empty seats, so we sat in a booth and some of them sat in the booths in the back or in the front of us.