Fifty-nine - One more lie😥

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Waking up in Zack's arms used to be my favorite thing in the world. But now... It's a reminder of the things I'd be leaving behind.

Indeed, my head on his chest and his arms around my waist remind me that I would never be able to do that again. Unless he comes to Trinidad with me.

That's crazy.

But it wouldn't hurt to try.

He once told me that I was everything to him, that I was his world and without me he has no purpose.

Will he come with me?

There isn't much here for him and I know it's crazy to think but I can't help it. He's my addiction.

When I snuck my way out of his embrace at 8:35am, it physically hurt to let go of him.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen as I make coffee.

There's still so much we have to talk about.

What will happen to The Rebels now that their leader is dead?

What will happen to us when I leave?

Will he come with me?

I'm not ready to lose him.

I'll never be ready.

"Morning" his voice is quiet but it's enough to send shivers skittering down my spine.

I turn around and bring the mug in my hands to my lips to take a sip of my burning coffee.

"Hey" I smile. "Did you sleep well?"

He steps closer, stretching and exposing the lean muscles clinging to his arms. He's shirtless and wearing sweatpants.

Is that even legal? There should be a limit of beauty allowed for one person and a fine to pay for being too attractive.

"A lot better than I did during these two weeks" The way he looks at me tells me everything I need to know.

What he means is: a lot better than I did when I wasn't with you.

I nod nervously.

"Is everything alright?" He asks and I shake my head.

"What are we?" I ask confused.

"What?"

"What are we? Are we back together?" I ask, putting the mug on the counter.

"I thought last night would've given you the answer" He said, his arm brushes off mine as he leans forward to pour himself a cup of coffee. I can feel the goosebumps erupting all over my body.

"Well it didn't" I say.

His eyes lighten up and drops to my lips.

"Maybe this might clear things up" He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him.

He presses his lips on mine and they move in sync slowly, and passionately. He gently bites my lip and I moan. His tongue finds it's way into my mouth. Slowly, our tongues dance together.

He lifts me up and sits me on the counter, standing between my legs. We pull apart for a breath and he slowly kisses down my neck.

"I love you Ashley, I don't know how many times I have to say it for you to understand" He pulls away, starting into my eyes. "You're my weakness Ashley Ross"

His hand goes to the side of my neck and our lips touch again.

"What the hell are you two doing?" A woman's voice shouts.