Chapter Nine - Burning Desires

It's been two weeks since I've been living with Zack. I never felt the way I do with him with anyone else before. He's like my weakness.

    Kaitlyn came and apologized to Zack and even he was confused. Turns out she found someone else to bother, a boy name Harris.

     "This show is shit" Zack whispers for several times already.

     "Ok, shh!" I tell him as I throw popcorn at him.

     He kisses my cheek and starts trailing kissing down my neck.

     I throw all the popcorn on him and run out the theater room.

   Yes, they've got a theater room in their house. It have five bedrooms, a pool room, a theater room, snack room and a games room.

     All those rooms and yet I'm sharing one with my loving boyfriend. He insisted that we shared a room.

   I already set rules like don't touch anywhere lower or over my waist. Which he follows sometimes.

   I run to the kitchen, and picked up a pot spoon from the counter.

    "A pot spoon? Really" He says laughing.

    He walks up to me and grab the pot spoon, out my hand. I still tried hitting him, but it was useless, the man was like rock.

    He pulls my hair little before backing back, laughing.

    What? Zack and I talked about the fact that I have long curly hair and that they're pretty voluminous, earlier, and he knows I'm not to comfortable with it. This asshole.

  "Did you just..."

  "Yes I did" He said with a evil smile.

   I started chasing him around the house. We ended up in the living room and I chased him around the couch.  Nobody messes with the hair. Nobody.

   "You're going to regret that!" I shout still chasing him.

   "Don't be mad bae" He smirked amused.

    "You're annoying bad boy" I pouted, which caused him to be all  -aww-

   "And, you're way too cute, stop that."

    Suddenly he starts tickling me. I'm as ticklish as it gets.

    "Tell me again, how I'm going to regret this" He laughed.

     "Stop it, please" I laughed, hitting his torso.

      "Why so violent, woman?" His laughter grew louder as he finally let's me go, but not the way I expected. He threw me on the couch and next thing I know, I felt his Body on mine. Oh. My. God! He put both his arms on each side of my head, trapping me. I could smell his cologne and boi... He smelled good. My heart was beating out my chest, just like every time we're this close.

     His eyes found way to my lips. Our eyes locked and he licked his lower lip.

  He leant in and his breath on my neck, made me shiver. He just started still, his lips barely touching my skin, driving me crazy. I wanted him, I couldn't hold back the temptation any longer.

    He started kissing my neck softly. He circled my face with his hands and pulled me closer, if possible. Then he crossed the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine gently. It wasn't long before things heated up. The gentle kisses were quickly replaced by passionate and eager ones. Zack pulled me on top of him and pulled my hair which really turned me on.

   "Bitch please, you wanted to beat the man with a pot spoon just now, for pulling your hair" my mind kept saying.

    I could feel him grow under me and a  unexplainable heat appeared in my lower stomach. We were back to where we started.

   But this time nothing will stop us.

I love Zack Walter.

Authors Note

  I know that this was a short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer.

That's all I have for you guys today (maybe) 😏

  I want to say happy mother's day, if a mother is reading this.

  I was trying to come up with couple names for Zack and Ashley, if any of you have any in mind comment or text me privately.

  Love you guys😘😘