Chapter Twenty-eight - Date 1 💖

"What about this one?" She asked holding up a bright pink short dress.

"Hell no" I say for the hundredth time this morning.

Addison was helping me pick out a dress for tonight, I thought she would have something that I want but she didn't.

"Why didn't you pack a hot dress?" She asked.

"Well I don't know, we were going to a beach" I state the obvious.

"Well your boyfriend is also here so you didn't think he would've wanted to take you out?" She asked and I shake my head no.

"I'll go ask Emma if she has anything for me to wear" I say coming off her bed.

I was walking to Emma's room when I saw Josh behind the wall. I was going to ask him why he stormed out the kitchen but I realized he was talking on the phone.

"They wouldn't suspect a thing, I promise" He said.

Who is he talking to?

Who wouldn't suspect a thing?

"Well I'll see you soon then" He said.

Oh shit, he's coming!

I was about to run but he had already seen me. "Hey Ross" He teased.

"Hey Parker" I smiled nervously.

"How long were you standing here?" He asked rubbing his neck.

"Um... I was just walking to go by Emma so not long" I said and he nodded. "I better go" I say practically speeding down the hall.

When I reach by Emma's door, I knocked twice. Then her door opened revealing a bareback Max.

All the couples were sharing a room so I wasn't surprised.

"Where is Emma?" I ask.

"She went to take a shower" He smiled.

"I'm really happy that both of you are together" I returned his smile.

"Yeah me too" He said.

"Um.. well forget it when she comes out tell her to come check me" I said and he nodded before closing the door.

I walked downstairs and into the living room, to see Tyler, Reshaun and Zack playing video games.

I smile at the fact that the members of one of the most feared gangs in the country is playing video games.

Well they're still teens so I don't really blame them.

My phone vibrates and I unlocked it to see a message from my mom.

Mom: where are u?

Ashley: I'm at a beach house with my friends for a few days.

Mom: u didn't ask my permission, I want you home now!

Ashley: I didn't need your permission I'm 18 and I'm staying till it's time to leave.

I'll block her until we're ready to leave, I can't stand her right now.

"Hey, you was looking for me?" Emma asked.

"Oh yea, I need your help" I say.

----------------

"You look hot girl!" Addison said and Emma agrees.

Lilly and Alex walk in the room and stops in their tracks as they see me. "Hello hottie" Lilly teased.

"Where is he taking you?" Alex asks as she sits on the edge on the bed.