Chapter Six - Kiss me😏

I was having breakfast while I waited on Zack to come.

  "Mom can we go mall Saturday please?" My sister Alexis begs.

  "I'm sorry honey, I have to work that day" My mom replies with a apologic look.

  I hear a car horned outside and I instantly know it's Zack.

  I get up from my chair, grab my bag and wish my mother and Alexis bye.

  I run out the door and my bag falls emptying it.

  "Just great Ashley, just great" I say in my mind.

I bend over to pick up the things from the floor and into my bag.

(Her outfit at the top)

Zack's POV

  She runs out the house and her bag falls and empty out.

  She bends over to pick up the things and I get a perfect view of her ass.

That tight jeans making it look irresistible. "Mhmm"

  I come out the car and help her to so we wouldn't be late for school.

"Thanks" she said as she looks into my eyes.

  My God she is so beautiful. No you can't fall for her you're a player. But I couldn't help myself last night I wanted to kiss her so bad.

  I know Josh likes her so I'll back off. He has been my best friend since we were in primary school, just like Cole, Tyler and Max we're inseparable.

  We got into the car and I try to focus on the road. She puts on the radio and medicine comes on. She sings along loudly but she has an amazing voice so I couldn't complain.

  You tell me you love me
But I ain't been feeling it lately
You say you love keeping me fly but
Can't keep me from looking so crazy
    Come in at 6 in the mornin
Where you been, where you been

Her sing was amazing as she knew every word, every key and everything for the song.

"This is my favorite part!" She exclaims jumping in her seat.

  "I'mma call up Brian,
I'mma FaceTime Ryan,
I'mma text Lorenzo,
I'mma leave you crying
Don't get it twisted I can
Play this game too
How would you like it if
I did the same to you!" She sings

-----------------
Ashley's POV

  Zack and I was getting something out my bag while standing at my freshly cleaned locker when we hear a voice behind us.

   "Babe here you are!" I turn to find the source of the new voice, it was that Kaitlyn chick.

  I technically didn't even meet her yet, and I already hate her. Up close I can see she has icy blue eys, and a little stud nose piercing.

  "I told you don't call me babe, we're not together and never will be". Zack says clearly annoyed.

   "Look why don't we just skip school and go to your house to do something worth while." She trails her hand down his chest, using what I'm guessing was supposed to be a seductive tone.

  "Never gonna happen. Seriously just stop this shit now, let me make this clear I f**ked you once, I don't make the same mistake again". Zack said as he pushes her off him.

  He turns to me and says goodbye before leaving.

After he left I got my books and was headed for class when Kaitlyn and her minions stopped me.