Fifty-one - Scary messages

Vote, Comment, & Share❤️

"Fine, I'll take you" Joanne wipes her cheeks with the back of her hand.

"Let's go" I say opening the door.

"Wait, Ashley" Phoenix said and I turn to look at him.

"Yes" I answer annoyed.

"If you go in the Rebels territory we can't protect you" He says. "They're already watching your every move, are you sure you want to leave without protection?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Are you worried that they're going to hurt your bait?" I ask.

"It's not like that" He said. "You're not bait, you're coming to witness the revenge the Rebels will get for ever laying a hand on you" He said.

"This is for you Ashley" Jax adds.

"Fine! But I'm not talking to you, all of you" I announced.

"You know you love us" Asher hugs me laughing.

"If you say so" I tease.

The next day my brothers trained hard. They barely took breaks.

The other members of the Thorn's was training also. I met some of them and they're actually really cool.

I woke up the next morning and one thought immediately crossed my mind...

"1 day before the fight"

I slept in a little later today so I assume by how silent the house is, that they went to train again today.

I take a shower and change my clothes before going downstairs.

"Hello" I say but get no answer.

I guess I'm home alone.

I go in the kitchen and take out a mug of juice and cheese.

I make a sandwich before going to take a seat.

I checked my phone for messages and I see none.

I go to put down my phone but then I get a next message, I was expecting it from Axel but it's from an unknown number.

Not this again!

I open it.

"How ironic that everyone would leave you, ha. Enjoy the time you have left and watch out for blood"

I sit here, reading the message over and over again. I was freaking out but mostly I was clueless and that was the worst part.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

What blood?

I do have a stalker!

I don't know what to do. Call the boys and tell them that I'm being watched?

But what if it's the Rebels doing this? I mean they did know so maybe they know I'll run to the boys and distract them from training.

Not a chance.

Like life wanted to mess with me, my phone rang the same exact second.

It's Axel.

I cursed in my head. I took a deep breath and finally gathered every ounce of courage I had to pick up.

"Hello" I answer.

"Hello sleepyhead" Axel teases. "I'm surprised you're up"

"I didn't even sleep that late, it's only 11 now" I say.