Sixty-nine - Accusations and Make ups

Vote, comment and share❤️

The sound of my phone ringing on the nightstand wakes me up.

"Make it stop" Zack groans as he shoves a pillow over his face.

I sit up, yawning before picking up my phone.

"Ashley?!" Joanne answers, panic lucid in her voice.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" I begin to panic.

"Nothing's wrong dear, I've just been trying to get ahold of you for days" She says.

"I haven't seen any messages or calls" I say.

"That's weird, Stacy and Axel tried to" She said and I looked over at Zack who was sleeping.

"It is weird" I say.

Did Zack delete them?

"So how is it there? Are you having fun?" She asks me.

"It's really great here Joanne, I'm missing you guys" I say.

"We miss you too. Better hurry and come back home" She says and I smile.

"I will be back New year's day" I tell her.

"You better"

"Later Joanne" I say and she says her goodbyes before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Zack asks me.

"Joanne just called to tell me she missed me" I answer before lying down on his chest as he puts his arm around me.

"Alright"

"Do you know anything about they messaging me or calling me?" I suddenly ask and regret it immediately.

"What are you really asking?" He asks as he sits up and so do I.

"Did you delete them?"

"Are you kidding me" He asks moving off the bed. "I can't believe this right now"

"I'm sorry it's just that you didn't want me to call them and now their messages and calls are gone" I state and Zack walks to bathroom.

"I wanted a little time with my girlfriend is that a crime?" He shakes his head. "Why the f*ck would I want to keep you from your family?" He questions really loudly.

"You don't have to get on this way alright" I say.

"How should I get on then Ashley? You just accused me of sabotaging your relationship with your family!" He shouts at me.

"You accused me of having feelings for your best friend!" I shout back at him.

"Because you act like it! You know damn well that he's in love with you, you're just acting dumb!" He says.

"You're just insecure and jealous" I say and he stops and walks back to me.

"If you wasn't doing something I wouldn't be having something to be jealous of, would I?" He said in a harsh tone.

"Maybe you should go home today and stay with your family" He suggests before going into the bathroom and locking the door.

I stand there for a while before storming downstairs.

I pass everyone in the living room and go to make some cereal.

"You alright?" Emma asks me as she and Alex comes into the kitchen.

"Zack and I had a fight" I say.

"About what?" Alex asks.

"I accused him of sabotaging my relationship with my family" I say pouring my milk on the cereal. "I'm so stupid" I say my voice breaking.