Training

You were a newly formed werewolf, thanks to Derek. He paced in front of you, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd. He was informing you of the day's exercises, "Today, we will be working on combat skills. Erica against Isaac, and (Y/N) against Boyd. Let's go!" Boyd took one look at you and chuckled, "I'm sorry, but do you just want to surrender so I don't beat the crap out of you?" You growled and lunged at him.

Taken off guard, he fell easily. Soon enough, though, his strength worked to his advantage as he pushed you off of him. You slammed into the wall, breaking a few bones in the process. Thankfully, you had a high pain tolerance, so you ran at him and jumped onto his back. The claws came out as you began to rip his face to shreds. Boyd roared and flung you to the ground before repeatedly punching you in the face. You yelled, rolled away from him, regained your footing, and advanced towards him. He backed up quickly on instinct, but little did he know that a sharp steel shard was blocking his retreat path. Boyd yelled as the shard dug into his calves. You smirked, sauntered up to him, pinned him down, and held your claws at his throat.

Boyd groaned in defeat, "Fine, fine!! I surrender!!" Derek raised an eyebrow, obviously impressed as you got off and helped Boyd stand. "Alright, who won between Erica and Isaac?" Isaac stepped up, "I did." Derek pointed to you, "Fight." Isaac glanced at you worriedly, "Fight... (Y/N)?" Derek gestured for him to hurry up , "Yes, yes go. We have more to do today." Isaac smiled at you, "Wanna make the first move?" You tackled him, both of you falling to the ground, hard.

He rolled so that he was on top of you, and you prepared yourself for the punches. Instead, you felt a kiss on your lips and heard him yell, "I surrender!!" Derek stormed over, "Excuse me?" You rolled over to pin Isaac down, "You heard him, Derek. He surrenders." You give him a lingering kiss as Derek rolled his eyes, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Isaac laughed, "Nope, I surrender to (Y/N)'s beauty and perfection!!"