'Napped

(Y/F/B)-your favorite band

You were sitting at home in your Nike shorts and oversized short sleeved shirt while you tackled your homework. (Y/F/B) played over the speaker, and you finally threw your pencil across the room in frustration.

You hated school, and finishing homework was one of your least favorite things to do on a Saturday afternoon. You slumped back in your chair and gave up on the math that seemed like a completely different language.

You were new to Beacon Hills High School, and you didn't exactly make friends very easily. Sure, you had an awesome personality, but you preferred when people came up and introduced themselves to you rather than the other way around.

Call it stubborn, but you liked when other people took initiative to talk to you.

So, here you were, being antisocial during the weekend. However, your anxiety-ridden peace wouldn't last long.

You were home alone, so you had your music blasting. While you were resenting your school work, you didn't hear your front door crack open, and you didn't register the soft footsteps on the stairs. The only thing you actually heard was the click of your room door being opened.

You spun around in your seat and screamed when you came face to face with a tall, and surprisingly attractive, man. His blue eyes stared at you with a sort of wild ferocity, and you could feel yourself shrinking away from his gaze,

"Who are you, and how did you get into my house?"

Your had secretly called the police on your cell phone that you held behind your back, but your distraction didn't work. The man strode over, grabbed your phone, and ended the call before they even picked up. He leaned close to your face,

"I'm Derek, and I'm going to need you to come with me. We have a bit of persuading to do."

He suddenly pressed a white cloth over your nose and mouth, and you began to writhe around. You managed to kick him in the groin, but you were already losing your grip on reality as you slid to the floor. You passed out before Derek could get too furious at your self defense methods.

~~~

You woke up with a gasp to find yourself in a sort of underground passageway. Pipes lined the walls, and there was some sort of abandoned bus in the corner. Your captor was pacing the room, and two other people lounged behind him.

Your hands were bound behind your back, and you found that you were tied to some sort of pole. You tried to catch the gaze of the blonde female that wore too much makeup, but she strategically avoided eye contact. The other male, who was African American, stared straight at you,

"So, I don't really understand the plan here. You're trying to lure him back?"

Derek growled, which was an odd sound that didn't sound remotely human,

"Technically, yes. I've been tracking him through your school ever since he left the pack. His hormones always spiked when he got near her, so I'm going to see how he reacts when he arrives."

You cleared you threat, "Well, I enjoy being talked about as if I'm not right here, but who is this? If there's someone that has been feeling hor-"

The blonde stood up and interrupted you, "I don't see how she holds his attention. They obviously haven't even spoken to each other. And stalking him through the high school? That's a whole new level of creepy."