The Day After Halloween (Part 2)

Since you guys requested it so much:)

I seriously love your feedback. I had a really crappy day yesterday and you guys just read and respond to my stories. It makes me so happy, and I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am for y'all💙

After a lot of arguing and frantic pencil sketches, a basic layout for a plan was formed.

Stiles finally lifted his bat high and announced,

"This plan is a really bad one, and we might all die, but we're gonna DO SOMETHIIIIIIING!!"

This got everyone in the classroom to cheer. That didn't last long, however, because the clown guarding the classroom pressed his face into the window and waved his machete. Actually, he had done this multiple times, so Isaac named him "The Little Peeper".

The teacher wasn't fond of the idea that his students had to put themselves in danger, but he knew that there was no other way. Isaac and Lydia insisted on going, and before Isaac could say anything, you hastily volunteered as well.

Isaac looked at you with wide eyes and shook his head, but Lydia stepped up, "Relax, I think she'll be fine!! She figured out the riddle, anyways. She's smart! We're gonna need her."

Since you were in a chemistry class, and you had the brains of Lydia Martin, you were also able to scrounge up a few weapons, as well. Chemical bombs, tear gas, and glass shard bombs were among a few that she had invented. You looked around at the clock to see that you only had 2 hours to get to the front desk...without losing anyone, that is.

A few classmates provided tools for you to use on your suicide mission. You fashioned a utility belt from a regular brown belt, and you hung the vials of toxic chemical mixtures. You were given a lighter from one guy (the teacher glared at him), a pack of cigarettes, a pocket knife (glaring= intensified), mace, a ring of course rope, and a well sharpened pencil.

All of a sudden, a popular girl stood up and placed her leg on the desk. Everyone stared at her as she rolled up her leggings to reveal a thin knife strapped to her calf. She slid it out and gave it to you, and you were about to say thank you when she held up a finger to stop you.

She pulled out 3 more concealed knives and even a bracelet that had hidden garrote wire. Once she was finished, she calmly sat back down, and acted like she just noticed all of the stares,

"What? My dad's a hunter and he taught me self defense! I've gotten myself out of A LOT of of situations."

She turned to give a pointed glare to  a boy near the back, and he begrudgingly held up his arm. There was a long scar splitting the flesh, and you could only picture how it got there.

Isaac glared out the door, "Alright, I think we're ready. We have the advantage, since we're the only occupied classroom on this hallway.  The plan is to go down this hallway, turn the corner, go down the stairs, run down another hallway, and get into the front office. This should be easy, right?"

Lydia cleared her throat, "Not if they have guns. Let's hope that most of the clowns like to be original."

Stiles held out his arms, "They said 'open fire'! How do you think that they won't have guns?"

The popular girl looked out the window, "Well, there are clowns posted outside with guns. The one by the door has a knife. Maybe they're trying to be fair."

You sighed, "There's no such thing as 'fair' in love and war. I think they have guns."

Isaac let out a little laugh as you all gathered around the door, "I'll bet you $10 that they don't."