The Glow Party (Part 1)

I loved writing this, so I hope you guys like it too! Don't forget to like and comment, and thank you for all the reads!! (Dedicated to @laxlife16 )
(Y/F/C)= your favorite color

Aiden, who sat by you in math, leaned over as the teacher turned around,

"Hey, I heard that there's gonna be a party. Since my current girl isn't interested in me right now, could I take you instead?"

You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye, "Nah, Lydia probably has her reasons. I'll probably go with Scott and Stiles, thanks."

Aiden smirked, "Damn, girl, I'm not used to your kind saying no to me."

At that moment the bell rang, so you swiped up your stuff and stood,

"Ok, consider this more of a never than no."

You caught up to Stiles in the hallway,

"What is this that I hear about a party tonight?"

Stiles laughed, "Oh yeah! It's gonna be in Derek's loft. I heard that it's going to be lit, literally."

You rolled your eyes, "Ok, can I go with you?"

He smiled, "I can't think of anything better. I'll text you when I'm on my way to pick you up."

He winked as you both parted ways.

You had liked Stiles since the day that you looked into his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. With you having the power to feel the presence of any supernatural creature and to naturally fight like a boss with your two favorite knives, Scott and his pack liked to have you around.

Lately, though, you had your eye on the formerly shy werewolf with the bright blue eyes and curly brown hair...but he seemed more into Allison. In addition, Stiles's interests in Lydia made both of your crushes already taken.

After getting some advice from Allison on what to wear, you walked out to the blue Jeep in a black camisole, dark ripped skinny jeans with your favorite (Y/F/C) leather-handled knives hidden underneath , and (Y/F/C) low top Converse.

Stiles smiled as you got into the Jeep,

"You ready for this?"

You nodded, "I think so. How would Derek ever be ok with a party in his loft??"

Stiles laughed, "Oh, no trust me. He doesn't know. He's out right now, but I'm blaming it on Scott if he comes back."

~~~

When you got there, music was already blaring and the entire loft was full of sweaty, but colorful, bodies gyrating to the beat.

Stiles nudged your arm, and you turned your head, just to have his lips slam into yours. It was a very quick kiss, for when you pulled away in shock, he had already waved and bounded into the crowd. With confusion, giddiness, and excitement pulsing through your veins, you stepped into the mass of people and made your way to the drink table.

Lydia stood beside it, surveying the crowd in a mixture of disgust and curiosity,

"If I had a say in throwing this party, it would be a lot less trashy."

You smiled, "Oh, come on Lyd, it's not that bad. At least it has some personality."

She smirked, "Well, I want an explanation from you. What did I just see happen there? Is that a bit of chemistry that I see?"

You blushed, "Oh, I'm not sure. It was quick, but then he kinda disappeared into the crowd."

She smiled, "Well, I ship it. You two should get together."

You laughed, "Oh, no, that would be nice but I also ship Stydia."

She gave you an odd look, "You ship what?"

You smiled and began to walk away, "Nothing, nevermind, enjoy the party!"

After wandering around with nothing to do, you decided to get painted. You confidently strode over to the artist, who asked you to pull your hair into a pony tail. You smiled and requested glow paint in blue and purple designs over your shoulders, neck, curling around your eyes, and framing the sides of your face. When the artist had finished, she held up a mirror to reveal you looking like a sexy lava lamp.

You turned as the door rolled open once again, and your breath caught in your throat. Isaac stood next to Allison in a blue shirt that made his eyes pop. Allison looked gorgeous, as always, but a wave of jealousy hit you and caused you to clench your fists and turn on your heel.

You pushed your way through the crowd in a sudden spit of anger, only to find Stiles standing in a clearing. You tried to make your way towards him, but a girl got there before you and kissed him on the cheek.

You stared in shock at the glowing kiss on his face as he followed Caitlin through the crowd with a look of awe painted across his perfect features. That's when you couldn't take it any more.

You burst onto the balcony and breathed in the crisp fresh air as you held back burning tears of pure swirling envy. Why did all of the people you like have to be taken? Why did they lead you on if they knew they wouldn't stay?

You banged your fist on the rail as another wave of hostility rolled through you... But then you realized that it wasn't hostility. It was the same feeling you got when something supernatural had their sights on you. You whirled around with your knives in hand, ready to slice apart anything that was trying to do you harm.

Instead, Lydia backed up with her hands in the air,

"Woah there, Raphael, I don't want to be turtled today."

You sighed and lowered your hands, "Don't sneak up on me, I can't tell what supernatural creatures are nice!!"

The feeling intensified, and your eyes darted around, "Hey, Lydia? There's something else here."

She didn't respond, and when you looked up, you saw her staring at a spot on the ground while backing away in horror. You gasped as one of the black and silver Oni rose from a black cloud on the concrete, glistening and staring at you menacingly.

You immediately leapt into action by lunging at the overgrown firefly, but before you could make contact, it slapped you out of the air. Your head banged against the metal rail, and you sat while black threatened to take over your vision.

The Oni trapped Lydia in the corner, grabbed the back of her neck, stared into her eyes, and let her go after scraping a finger behind her ear. She dropped to the ground and stayed completely frozen while staring into space.

Then, the Oni walked over to you and repeated the same process, and when he let go, the back of your ear stung as if someone had given you a fresh tattoo. You were so cold that you could barely breath and your blood turned to lead.

You were useless, motionless, and could do nothing but stare into the party, where you had a clear view of Isaac kissing Allison.