Thank You

Hello, all! This isn't exactly what I had in mind to finally end my imagines book, but I just thought I'd post a big thank you to everyone.

If you are reading this, then you should know that YOU are a part of what has made me more confident in my writing ability. The fact that even one person decided to read my work is a reward in itself, and I'm truly thankful for all that have taken a chance on it! Being able to weave a story around a preexisting character is so much fun, but all of the readers out there are what really bring all of my stories to life!

That being said, I hope from the bottom of my heart that you all enjoyed these chapters! My readers are what kept convincing me to add more, to write more, and to better myself as a writer in general. But alas, all good things must come to an end. With Teen Wolf having ended some time ago, and with me being immersed in college, I believe that it's time to close this book. To anyone that suggested a topic for me to write that I never got to, I apologize.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me! I will not be leaving Wattpad, since it was basically where everything started with my writing. I hope that each and every one of you finds success in life, and even though it sounds extremely cheesy, NEVER give up on your dreams. You can do anything that you set your mind to, so don't let anything hold you back from what truly makes you happy.

Thank you, again, for being apart of my writing journey. I love you all 💙

My tumblr: blue-jean-eyes