Accidents Happen

This chapter was requested by @TashandGray Thanks for the idea!!
(B/F/N)=best friend's name
(N/M)=new movie

Isaac shook his head, "No, no I don't think that's a good idea."

You gave him your best puppy dog eyes as you held up the movie tickets, "But (B/F/N) and I want to see (N/M)!! It won't be bad, I promise."

Isaac sighed, "No, (Y/N), you know who might be there."
You stomped your foot, "I don't CARE if Peter's there, Isaac! He won't do anything to me!" Isaac laughed, "Oh, really now? (Y/N), do you know how deceitful he's been and how much he's done?! If you go, I'm going to have to go, too."

You threw your tickets on the table beside you, "As much as I love you, Isaac, all I want is a night to get away with my best friend. You know (she/he) has been hounding me about hanging out ever since we got back from Mexico. How long has it been? A few months?"

Isaac shrugged, his eyebrows knitting together in worry, "All I know is one thing. You're not going to the movies today."

In a rage, you swiped up the tickets and ran for the door while swinging your purse over your shoulder. In the blink of an eye, Isaac blocked the exit and stared you down with eyes that had begun to flicker their canine yellow. In a gravelly voice, he warned, "Peter will be there. He will hurt you. You aren't going."

You had had enough. He had always kept you under such a tight leash whenever even the thought of danger would occur to him. At this point, the fight would usually stop and you would apologize. Today, though, you weren't taking it.

You grabbed his arm and shoved him out of the way with all of your might. He stumbled to the ground and crouched there, breathing heavily as you opened the door. As you turned back to apologize, you froze. Your boyfriend had completely wolfed out, and had his insatiable canine eyes set on his next target: you.

Before you could run out and close the door, his clawed hand seized your arm as he dragged you back inside. Your screams were cut off by his hand clamping over your mouth before he kicked the door shut and shoved you into the living room.

You dropped the tickets and your purse as you fell backwards and crawled away from the beast in front of you, "Isaac, please, calm down, babe. I won't go anywhere, I swear, please stop!"

Isaac let out an inhuman growl, "You're damn right, you won't!! What did I say?!" He leaped forwards and grabbed your shoulders, throwing you against the brick fireplace,

"Stay."
You saw stars as your head was slammed into bricks.
"Means."
You could barely see as you soared into the wooden arm of your couch.
"Stay."
The last thing you remembered were the yellow eyes as his clawed hand smacked you across the face, and you could already feel the blood gushing from the fresh cuts that marred your skin as everything went dark.
~~~

You were startled awake when you heard a loud sound. The door to your room had just closed. Somehow, you had been moved to your bed, but you tried to leap into a defensive position just to fall back and groan in pain. You made your way over to the mirror on your wall to observe what had happened.

A white bandage was wrapped around your head like the one Dr. Valack used to cover his eye. You lifted your shirt to find more white gauze stretched across your waist, and saw scratches everywhere. Yet, to you, the most disturbing thing had to be the deep slender cuts that now flawed your left cheek.

You limped out of your room and down the stairs, trying to remember what had happened. Isaac hadn't wanted you to go to the movies because of Peter... But all you remembered were yellow eyes. Were they Peter's? Isaac would never hurt you...

You stopped at the base of the stairs when you saw Isaac quietly sobbing on the couch with his head in his hands. When he heard the creak of the last step, his head snapped up. The moment that you two made eye contact, the memories came flooding forth.

You gasped and fumbled backwards to try to get up the steps again, but you fell when you felt a sharp pain in your skull. Isaac was by your side in seconds, but you swatted away his helping hands and curled into a ball.

"(Y/N), I can't express to you how sorry I am. I just wanted to keep you safe, and I...I lost it. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

You closed your eyes, and a tear tracked down your cheek. It wasn't from physical pain...but emotional, "Why do you want to save me from danger, when you are the danger? I thought you had control."

Isaac started to cry harder, "I didn't mean to!! I couldn't stop it, even though I tried! When you almost walked out that door, all I saw was a vision of you getting killed by that devil!!"

You turned to glare at him, "So, is that supposed to be an excuse for what you've done? I don't even know how hurt I am, Lahey! What if I have internal bleeding?! Good intentions or not, you need help."

He nodded and stood up, "I'll send Scott to come get you, since you won't accept anything from me. I swear that I'll be changed when I come back. For the time being, you'll stay with the McCalls."

You slowly pulled yourself into a standing position, "What are you talking about?"

He cupped your cheek, and frowned when you flinched away, "I'm going to go get Derek, and make a deal so that he'll train me to be in more control of my animal side. When I come back, we can be ok again. I'll change for you, (Y/N). Because I love you."

Thank you all so much for reading! Don't forget to like and comment!