Life's a Beach

Just...can we take a moment for this picture.

Moment taken.
(Y/F/C)- your favorite color
(Y/L/N)-your last name

You had been begging your boyfriend to take you to the beach for a long time now. For some reason, the pack wasn't very prone to the sunshine and the sand. It was almost as if you were dating a vampire instead of a werewolf.

"Isaac, pleeeaasseee? It would just be for two days, four if you count a day to get down there and a day to get back. Seriously, it's a cute little beach!"

Isaac looked to the sky as if asking for help, "Is it in Florida? Do we have to be THAT mainstream?"

You tilted your head, "Of course, it's in Florida. I didn't know you were such a hipster, wolfie. If you'd rather we go to California..."

Your boyfriend's eyes widen, "Oh, no, I'm not having you chase after celebrities the whole time."

You laughed, "Well, jealousy wins over being 'mainstream'! Plus, I'm basically dating a celebrity."

Isaak snorted, "What?" You quickly shook your head, "Sorry, just a quick fourth wall break, heh. So, can you talk the pack into a beach vacation?"

~~~

Isaac finally gave in, and it didn't take long for the entire pack to agree as well. Stiles begged to drive his Jeep, so you took two cars down to the coast.

You hopped out of Allison's car and stretched in front of the hotel, "It's about time we all had a vacation!! We're gonna get tan, we're gonna slay this beach, and we're gonna see attractive- uhh, I mean we're gonna be attractive!!"

Allison laughed as she shut off the car and got out, "I agree with what you were about to say, too."

Scott and the boys offered to bring up all of the girls luggage first, so all you had to do was walk behind your heavily laden boyfriend. Scott had made some connections down here, so the pack had gotten suites that were dirt cheap.

Your room was absolutely gorgeous. It represented the colors of the ocean: sea foam green, sandy white, and bright blue. The balcony looked out to an un-crowded beach with a beautiful ocean view where the water was clear and sea foam gathered on the soft shores.

You immediately escaped to the balcony and took a deep breath of clean, salty air. The sound of the ocean waves crashing against the shore was enough to ease the tension in your muscles and elicit a deep sigh that relaxed you even more.

Your relaxation was broken when you felt a towel hit your back. You spun around to see Isaac playfully holding up your bikini and his own towel. He was already dressed in swim trunks and shirtless...which your greatly appreciated. He snapped his fingers in front of your face, "Hey! Eyes up here."

You blushed and looked up at Isaac's eyes, which were almost as blue as the ocean, "We decided to run out to the beach, so do you want to come?"

You barely had time to answer before he was throwing your swim suit at you. You caught it and ran past him to the bathroom to get dressed.

Everyone was already on the beach when you and Isaac walked down to join them. The soft sand squished between your toes as you, with some difficulty, put one foot in front of the other. Isaac held your hand as he tried not to trip and fall on the uneven surface.