The Day After Halloween (Part 3)

I'm so sorry, my friends. It's been hectic with an extra HECK.

You absolutely couldn't choose, but you knew that you had to. Adrenaline pumped through your veins as your eyes darted between the nervous faces of both Isaac and Stiles. Time seemed to stop, and you focused on the erratic beating of your heart so that you could calm down and make a decision.

A cold, powerful feeling raced through your body as you focused, and you felt your mood changing drastically. You forgot about Theo, your friends, your family, and...stop it. You couldn't think about how much you wanted Cheez-its at that moment.

You were so hyper-focused that you didn't notice the door fly open behind you, nor did you hear the high pitched screams as an Alpha werewolf ripped through the throats of candy-painted faces that depicted a scene of terror. You could only hear the blood pumping from your heart as your eyes zoned out on the door behind Theo.

He was yelling at you, but you didn't notice. Wave after wave of a scary-calm washed over your system, and when you zoned back into reality, the first thing that you noticed was the bright color of red.

Blood was everywhere. The culprit of such clown devastation was a black haired werewolf that you immediately recognized. Derek, with the crimson liquid dripping down his chin, changed to his human form.

You looked away as quickly as you could. Werewolves weren't the best at having backup clothing when they transformed. A butt naked Derek grabbed Theo by the neck and shoved him against the wall.

However, you soon forgot about your modesty as you became busy being distracted by all of the blood. You regarded it differently than you used to. You were confused by your thoughts and your feelings as you made eye contact with Isaac.

His eyes were wide as he looked into your eyes, and they held layers of fear that you could barely comprehend. Before you could think more of this, Theo pressed the large red button that he held as a last attempt to try to stop Derek from choking him. You gasped and your body automatically brought you to Stiles.

The wires around him were buzzing, as if they were getting ready for the main shock. Stiles thrashed around violently, but he paused when you placed a hand on his shoulder. With a strength you didn't recognize, you cut the wires off of his body with the knife that you still held.

Stiles stumbled into your arms, so you caught him and moved him safely away.  He turned to look at Theo and screamed,

"DEREK, WHERE ARE YOR CLOTHES?"

The Alpha werewolf tilted his head and popped a few bones in his neck as he clutched Theo's neck tighter,

"Well, Stiles, I didn't exactly have that as a top priority when I raced here to save your sorry ass."

Stiles tore his eyes away from Derek, but he froze when he made eye contact with you,

"WOAH, (Y/N), YOUR EYES ARE RED!!! But...but they're not exactly like Scott's. Or Derek's. That's weird. You're not an Alpha werewolf...right?"

You tilted your head and looked at him in confusion, but it didn't last long as Theo managed to break Derek's hold. He broke the Alpha's neck, and moved towards Isaac while pulling out a mistletoe-wrapped stake,

"We need to end this. Where are my backup clowns?"

To his surprise, you snorted, "I didn't know it was Christmas. What are you going to do, hold the stake over Isaac's head and kiss him? That sounds worse than death."