Caught (Part 2)

You felt really bad after your fight with Isaac. Had you really broken up with him? He wouldn't cheat on you. You drove home and went upstairs to your bedroom. Despite what you had said, you cried. You channeled all of your anger, grief, and stress into those little drops of water pouring from your eyes, and cried until your eyes ran dry.

No fight could tear you from Isaac, so you knew that you had to apologize. You drove back over... Only to find another car already there. You walked slowly around his house, and peeked in through the window. Isaac and Allison sat on the couch, and you could tell Isaac had been crying from the redness in his eyes. You almost went to the door to knock, but something kept you rooted to the spot.

They had stopped talking, and were gazing into each other's eyes. To your horror, he leaned over and kissed her. Things got heated, and soon his shirt was off, and so was hers. You couldn't take it any more, so you stumbled away from the window and started to sob.

You staggered towards your car, blinded by grief, when the front door opened. Isaac yelled, "(Y/N)!! What are you doing here?!" You screamed a response, still not turning to look at them, "I was coming to apologize, but it looks like that wasn't needed." You yanked open your car door and fell in, still loudly sobbing. Allison yelled, "(Y/N)!! Wait, we need to talk about this!!" You glared at them, and saw that they had started to run towards your car. You rolled up the windows, put the car in drive, and tore out of his driveway before Isaac could reach you .

The kissing wasn't even what did you in. When you saw Allison wearing your necklace, you had lost it.