Can You Buy...This?

Isaac loved to put a smile on your face, and he would do anything to see it at its fullest. Even if it meant taking you shopping.

Your fingers intertwined with his as you dragged him through the crowds at a strip mall. You nodded towards American Eagle, and he immediately agreed so that he could get some things too. Once inside, you went your separate ways to collect whatever caught your eye.

Isaac met you at the dressing room doors. "Umm...(Y/N), there's only one open."

You smirked, "Oh, come on, Sassy Wolf. It'll be ok. Do you see any workers around?" He shook his head, so you pushed your clothes underneath the stall. Before Isaac could ask what you were doing, you had slid underneath the door and opened it from the inside. He walked in and smiled in approval, "I didn't know I was dating a gymnast."

You made him face the corner so that you could change into the first outfit. Even though you and Isaac had been dating for a few months, you hadn't removed clothing for each other yet. You definitely didn't want him to see you for the first time in a dressing room, though when you turned around you caught him quickly whipping his head back to the corner.

You shook your head as you giggled, "Lahey, were you admiring from afar?" He turned around with one of his new outfits on, "Well, I can't say that I wasn't. Couldn't help it, (Y/N), you're gorgeous." You laughed and stood in front of the mirror to assess your outfit.

A lacy army green bralette that ended at your belly button, a pair of black ripped jeans, and a beanie all mixed together to make a cute summer/skater sort of look. Isaac walked over and stood next to you in a white t-shirt and blue scarf, "Damn. We look hot." You giggled yet again and slapped his chest playfully, "You better believe it. On to the next one!!"

You went through the same routine as before, and soon stood in front of the mirror in a floral dress, blue jean jacket, and black combat boots with a flower crown in your hands. Isaac had tried on 3 other different scarves, but had decided to change back into his original clothes. You smiled at him through your reflection, "Would you mind putting this on for me?"

He took the flower crown from your hands and placed it gently on top of your head at a slight tilt. You clasped your hands together and hopped from one foot to the other in happiness, "Oh my god, I love it!! What do you think?" He moved behind you to wrap his arms around your waist, "I think you look absolutely stunning, babe."

When you had bought ALL of the clothing you had tried on, including 2 new crystal necklaces, the both of you finally left. It didn't take long for you to find your next destination, though.

"No way. Absolutely not. You can go in, but I'll just sit out here."

You looked up at him with major puppy eyes and wrapped your arms around his waist, "Pleaaaasseee, Isaac, pleeeaasseee come in with me." He tried to resist the desperate look that you gave him, but he finally caved, "Fine, but we aren't spending too long in here, ok?" You smiled brightly, hugged him, and dragged your boyfriend into Victoria's Secret.

At first, Isaac awkwardly stood in the corner and cast nervous and embarrassed glances around the shop full of feminine wear. Then, after you had scurried up to him multiple times and asked his opinion on colors, he became slightly more comfortable. You would be browsing in the bikini underwear section, and out of the corner of your eye would see him staring intently at the different types of bras.

Suddenly, when you had walked out of the dressing room to hang up some bras that hadn't met your requirements, you ran smack into Isaac. He was blushing madly as he held out a lacy black turquoise push up bra and a matching pair of panties. He mumbled, "Do you want to see if these fit?" You grinned as you confirmed the sizes and went back into the dressing room.

After slipping on the undergarments, you silently praised Isaac for actually picking something out that you approved of. Then, you saw the price tag. You rolled your eyes as you tugged your clothes back on and walked into the shop to meet Isaac.

His head jerked up from a Victoria's Secret Angels magazine, "Did they work out?"

You sighed, "Isaac, they were perfect, but they're $90!! That's insane!!" He shrugged, "No big deal, I can pay for it." You raised your eyebrows in surprise, "Really? You're willing to do that?" He gave a boyish lopsided grin, "As long as I get to see you model it."

Sorry for the shorter imagine, but I love you guys!! I'm getting close to 40k reads...and when I started, I didn't even think I'd get 100!! So thank y'all so so so much!!
-luvlew48