Chapter 15 - Intimidating..

Dana's pov -

I can feel my heart bouncing against my chest and cold sweat slowly forming on me. I can't believe this..

I only have 4 pills yet. That means...I have to go to the doctors. My doctor said whenever these pills run out he'll want me to come back so he can see how my blood cells are going.

It makes me nervous each time I step into his office. I take two pills and drink them down with a cup of water.

I head to work but paused as I remembered the mini meet up I have with grey later.

I quickly head to my closet with very little clothings and picked one for the occasion later. I neatly placed it into my tote bag and went back outside.

My eyes fell onto the police car. I looked at the group of fbi agents by the yellow tape of the victims doors. My eyes fell onto a familiar tall and muscular figure.

I turned my body towards them and walked to him.

What is Grey doing up here?

I see Ryan too. Ryan was talking to Grey about something and it looked pretty serious by the looks of Ryan's frown.

I approached them slowly and they turned their attention to me.

"Oh hi!" Ryan's cheerful voice said smiling and I returned it. "Hi." I said softly and let my eyes meet the cold gazing ones.

"You know, it's not safe to live here? You should really take our request and move." Ryan said with a worry look on his face.

I take a deep breath and smiled politely trying not to go off with this question again.

I get In trouble for it. By Bilal.

"Its difficult." I said smiling nervously while rubbing my arm up and down.

"Its alright. But you need to watch out. Keep your doors closed and if you ever don't feel safe, then you have him." He said looking towards grey.

I looked at grey too. I doubt he wants me around.

I'm too annoying for him.

"I can't make promises.." I said whispering to myself, knowing if I do get into such situations; god forbid, then I would be to useless to use my mind.

I always freeze up in terrible situations.

"Why." Grey and Ryan said at the same time. One's voice deep and cold and the other genuinely curious.

I looked up at them. I met grey cold eyes which made gave me chills. I looked away slowly and continued to rub my arm up and down before thinking of an excuse.
"The killer is going after older women and I doubt he's interested in a hijabi." I laughed nervously covering it up. I wasn't wrong.

"I agree with the first part. But you never know." Ryan said nodding.

"I'm going to be late sorry." I said looking down at the time on my phone.

"Yes yeah! Of course get going. Get her to work safe man." Ryan said and patted greys biceps and walked away.

I looked at grey and he started to walk towards his car. I was standing behind him.

He has a nice butt—- I'm sorry I couldn't help myself but stare.

The entire ride was silent surprisingly. I looked at the building and looked back at grey.

"See you later Grey. Do you have work after this?" I said softly while tilting my head slightly out of curiosity.

He nodded while kept looking at the road. I understood he probably didn't want to talk so I said another good bye and closed the door.