Chapter 35 - Touched!!

Shoutout to: @xxpeivatexx

💕

——

Dana pov -

I still kept my head down. I feel lots of emotions running though my body. I don't know this feeling. But it's a scary feeling.

A big rough hand wrapped around my lower jaw, forcing me to look up. It wasn't rough, it was soft.

His rough hands showed of hard labor.

"I said look at me." He said in a very calm deep voice. I wonder if— if it was a soft tone? No it wasn't. I'm a little crazy up here.

"Grey.." I whispered with a sad tone and he stared into my eyes calmly. His hands dropped down to my waist and held it firmly but not too hard to hurt me.

"Hm." His deep voice said and his one hand reached up to my scarf and tucked in a few strands of hair that was showing.

I felt heat rushed throughout my body. I don't even know what he's doing right now.

It's making me feel numb.

Is that normal.

Prolly not. But eh

How do I tell him I fell guilty for going that close to him. 'Accidentally'

It's making me guilty because I am mindlessly wrapped my arms around his arm and he pulled away like I was poison. And I couldn't feel more than shame.

"I..im sorry." I said and let a nervous laugh and he came closer to me making me hold my breath

It looked like he was going to say something but was interrupted.

"Are you going to kiss??" Sam said looking at us over the counter with lovely dovely eyes. My face felt heated as he said that.

We kiss?? He must binge watch romantic dramas...like me.

I crave those romantic dramas and movies where the husband and wife are so cute and lovely. I know I would never have that love story that everyone else would have.

Every family is different. Especially mine. My moms sick, I'm sick, my dad is crazy and so is my brother. My dad just wants to send me off to another household without them knowing of my disease.

I so badly crave a love story because I know I would be marrying some Pakistani village man that I don't even know.

Lowkey annoying.

The feeling of being stuck with someone you don't even have a love story with or even love is cruel in my opinion.

My moms not the problem. My dad is, my older brother is. My family tree is.

But even if I had a choice I would still have no option since I don't think anyone would fall for me. Call me cheesy but I crave something that isn't possible.

Does Grey crave it?

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt. Continue. There is a private room too-" Sam blabbered but I gasped as he spoke the last sentence.

grey sends him a glare and he shuts up. Grey grabbed my waist again and picked me up placing my feet on the floor.

I thank him and walk towards the door. I turn around to say goodbye but my eyes also meet the blood shot eyes. The mysterious man.