Chapter 57 - Euphoria

Dana's pov -

Once he uttered that out I had to hold my breath in. I physically can't feel anything besides a throbbing feelings between my thighs. This is not okay. Not okay at all.

I looked beautiful?? I know but like— on his bed?? That's the weirdest complaint he's given me.

"You too." I whispered out with a shaky breath. I didn't know what else to say. Hell I panicked and said something weird. Was I supposed to even say that? I mean it is his bed not mine— my reply didn't make any sense is what I'm trying to say.

His lip turned up just a little like a tiny smile but it was covered up again with a desirable look. His eyes were narrowed and glued into mine while his teeth softly bit down on his lower lip for a second or two and then let goes.

I felt his hand land on my thigh. I shut my mouth stuck like super glue from any words or sounds. Then his hands slowly crawled upwards. I shut my eyes while I'm at it too. I can't keep it in.

My head tilted back on the bed. His hands are huge— they feel so amazing touching my skin. His warm huge hands reached even further up, his hand reached under my shirt and to my bare skin.

He caressed my bare waist and slowly brought it downwards further and further. His other hand was holding both my hands above my hand. That explains the difference between his huge hands and my small ones.

His hand slowly moved so further down to my skirt waist band line, he slid his hands inside and I felt butterflies bloom inside my stomach like—

Euphoria

I didn't know how else to describe it. His large hand was caressing my skin but didn't dare to reach downwards. My breathing on the other hand was climatic.

He takes his hand out and i still had my eyes pressed closed. I felt soft lips touch mine. I opened my hands and he already let go of my hands and was holding his weight on top of me but not crushing me.

He pecked my lips once more and another one again. He is purposefully trying to end me with euphoric feelings.

He slowly gets off of me which left cold air roam around me again. I frown and sit up on his bed. "Where you goin?" I said while I tilted my head confused and watched him walked to a door.

"Closet." He said with a emotionless voice but wasn't as bad. I gasped and get of the bed and run to him. "I want to see something." I said with a serious tone and he looked at me slightly confused but it washed off and he opened the closet door.

I gasped at the huge walk in closet. It was fantastic. I can already see my clutch hung up. I'm Dalulu.

I walked in and he headed towards a t-shirt section but my eyes stuck onto the hangers full of huge sweatshirts of his. He's very build and buff so they fit him well but for me they are very oversized.

It's like I'm at the mall. I began to take a few in my hands. They are kinda high up but I can still reach it. He's tall so everything here is expected to be higher up. I hand a lot in my arms. They are so aesthetic looking!

I'm just borrowing them for a couple of years or more or something. He shouldn't mind since— I'm his girlfriend— ahh it's so hard to say it without having feelings inside my stomach.

I felt a large hand land on my waist and the other hand reached up to the cloth rack or  cloth rail something. He trapped me between him and the cloth rack.

I tilted my head all the way up and watched him upside down. He looked down at me with and lifted an eyebrow looking at me curiously at my mischievous.