Chapter 48 - Him With Kids

Rafael's pov -

I don't want to talk about it.

I genuinely think I'm going to go psycho because of her. I was watching this ridiculous yet rather compelling show, 'Lucifer' 

I don't even know how we're at season 2 already. And how the fuck am I even still watching this. I don't watch romantic shows, I usually watch the action/adventure ones.

A tired groan released my lips, I gently tilt my head back onto the sofa. I don't want to leave her alone but I have a night shift in an hour. I'm trying to buy time for some odd reason. I usually could care less for anyone.

I look at over at her expecting her to be intrigued by the show or eating some junk food but instead I see her sleeping.

I slowly sit up realizing the uncomfortable position she's in. Her head is hung down low while her eyes gently rest. I get up and walked towards her petit body.

I can't believe I'm going to do this. I reached my hands towards her body but stopped. Maybe I should just fix her head and leave the place.

No that would be fucking stupid. Fuck it. I reached one of my hands over her lower back and another under her thighs, I then slowly picked her up.

I adjusted her in my arms before looking down at her. I took in the moment, her head softly rested against my chest. I sucked in my breath when she huddled closer to my warm body.

My eyes slowly traveled to her beautiful plump lips, they looked so fucking soft. I licked my own lips just staring at hers. My lips were yearning for hers. But this isn't the first time I've had this feeling.

I've noticed it every time I look at her face. Her lips just glow in my face like a drug. And I so badly want to fucking try it.

I might of pecked the corner of her lip and cheek but that doesn't mean I won't try her full lips soon.

I should lay her down somewhere. Where's her room?

I walked towards the empty small hallway, I stopped at a random door. I struggled to open the door since she's in my arms but once I manage to, I see a dark atmosphere. I reached over to the wall and switched on the lights.

I was quite stunned at the boring place. The room is tiny as fuck but I don't think there's any other room. Where does her brother sleep then..?

The bed was plain white sheets and there wasn't anything else in the room besides another closed door, which I'm guessing is the closet.

There's no other furniture or any carpet. This is fucking vapid. She prolly moved some stuff or some other shit.

I'll fucking buy her a better place if she'd just let me. God fucking damn it. The wall is slightly chipped off too.

I laid her on the bed gingerly her hands clenched onto my shirt.

I leaned down and loosened her grip. I get the duvet and placed it over her body. She immediately cuddled into the sheets.

I looked down at my phone once I felt it buzz in my back pocket. My eyes ran through the message Ryan send me.

I clench my fists in pique as I read the message.

🥀🔥🥀🔥🥀🔥🥀

Dana's pov -

I wiped my sweaty hands over my long skirt. I played with my cold fingers, they turn cold whenever I'm stressed or super nervous.

I am here at the hospital, I have to get my test results before getting Bella and getting her ready.

I took a little more pills today than I usually should.