Chapter 64 - Murder Minds

Dana's pov -

He looked up at me after reading the creepy note that's written with my blood. I couldn't miss the fact that his eyes were bone shakingly angry. I started to shiver— I didn't know if it's because of the cold or his intense scary state. But I have a blanket around me so that's that...

I still had so many emotions trying to break free but I know I have to keep it in. My mama wasn't in this world anymore and the worst part is I'm over here and she's over there! I can't even hug her one last time.

If I'm being forced to go back soon then the only reason was my mama but I can't even go back to that. God knows what they'll do to me. My head is still numb at the thought of mama having cancer because of her illness/disease that I have too.

Will I get cancer too? Do I have cancer right now but don't know??

I felt my chest tighten ever second. I just wanted to live with my mama, I promised her I would bring her here and I'll treat her here but— I can't do that. My eyes filled with water once again.

Mama please call me back, I'll be good, I will clean, I will do anything you say. Mama you still have to teach me cooking, you still have to see grey! You can't leave.

I want to sob right here right now but I bet greys still thinking about the note in his hand. Buddy this is only one of them.

"Dana, I need you tell me everything." His voice sounded so demanding and serious it wasn't the time for any jokes at all. I wasn't going to make any but— never mind.

How can I tell him everything? There's so much— I would get arrested. I don't want to get arrested.

I don't want to go to jail. I'm literally involved! I know so much that would crack this whole case open but will get me in so much trouble. I would go to court and be charged with many things.

"We need to talk." He said in a cold voice and crumbled the paper and put it into a ziplock bag. He gets back and I hoped down from the seat. I walked behind him and went towards his car.

I felt intimidated by his presence right now. I waddle to the other side and get inside. I sit down staring down at my lap. I don't know why I feel so guilty— no I know exactly why I feel so guilty.

Everything I did screwed up and came back at me to bite me. Now I'm sitting right next to my ex— I hate saying that. On top of it, he's a fbi. I'm screwed.

I tighten my hands together. I don't want to talk about anything right now. Or ever. The   familiar scent of this car came through to me, I miss it. A lot. It calms me down.

I look out the window and watch as we drove away toward his place. That's what I thought but I see the view of the police station. My breathing started excelling I looked at grey who parked the car and gets out.

Is he going to arrest me? I get out the car and follow him inside. I followed him behind. I felt scared. Once he took me inside I see only one person at their desk working but other than that none.

He walked towards a room that said, "IR" what that mean? Wait— interrogation room?

Why is he taking me in that room.

My breathing started to get faster again. I felt my knees slowly loosing their power. I get inside the dark small room and sat down at the chair in the middle with the table. Many criminals sat in this chair.

Do I look like a criminal to him?? Is it because I'm Muslim?

I sat down playing with the end of my scarf. He was standing rubbing his forehead. He could just report me and end my life— at this point i deserve it.