Chapter 32 - Spy Cameras

Dana's pov -

I stood there confused to why Grey is here? He is supposed to wait for me in his car. Is he trying to get Bilal to find out how I get to work.

Aka, with a man!

"What the heck do you want" Bilal said annoyed and grey stared at him with no emotion. Not looking bothered and that made Bilal annoyed.

"I have to enable cameras here, for legal purposes." He spoke with the same voice that he always speaks in.

His eyes drop down to my figure, lingering his eyes on me. His eyes snapped back to my brother.

"So what? You can watch us! We're not the killers." Bilal spitted out. And I lightly tap Bilals arm. "Bilal why are you being rude". I whispered to him.

He looked at me with angry eyes. He
Grabbed my arm and pushed me behind him, or away from the door and turned to me.

"Kitchen ta larsha, staso khazi zaay d" he spoke in pashto. I stared at him with a grit expression at his words but I left to kitchen as I was told.

Translation: go to the kitchen, where you women belong.

I'm no object for him to claim me in such ridiculous manner. Rude! I hear mumbles of words and I was hiding in the kitchen. I hear footsteps come inside the small apartment.

I was going to look but Bilal entered the kitchen blocking my view.

"Listen, don't talk to this random man, at all. I'm leaving for work. I'm getting late. He's setting cameras up for his thing, after he's down lock the door behind him." He spoke quickly and grabbed his phone that was on the table and left.

I get out my hiding spot and see grey reached up to a high spot by the window and was screwing in the cameras.

"Hi handsome." I say teasing him and he turns around and looks down at me. He turns back to the cameras.

"Hey beautiful." He said with a stern voice that's focused on the cameras

My heart started to beat faster by the second and my head still couldn't wrap around what he said.

Hey beautiful.

I'm dead now!!! What is this feeling. It's so unfamiliar but I've been getting it for awhile now.

The room fell into silence after that. I looked at his work  and slowly my eyes lingered down his build body.

My eyes stopped at his better than mine butt. Damn, I just want to feel them now.

I know I know! Haram! But like...

"Nice butt." I exclaimed out of no where. He turns to me and looked back at his camera work.

At least say your welcome.

He suddenly turns around and picked up n his back pack. He looks at me for a couple of long seconds.

"I'll wait in the car." He said coldly and walked to the door and I frown.

That's it?

I groan annoyed and walked to get my bag. He already left. He's such a—- a nice man. I'm not going to curse.

I closed the door behind me and smile away. I hurried to his car and got inside.

I looked at him and a rush of memories of last night flowed into my memory. A blush covered my cheeks as I looked down at my feet and move them back and forth softly.

This is new.

And frightening kinda.

Does he remember? Was that even him?? He was driving with his stern face. Now I want to know.

"You're..so much different in text." I said softly and I could tell he was Listening.
"I got tape, so you wanna show me what you meant by before? I know how to fight." I said bragging but reality hits harder when I know I can't.

But I know self defense.

Biting is also pretty good defense too. A good technique. Learn from me. Oh and best technique of all which requires nothing but a scarf is my hijab. They scare off a lot too.

He turns to me and i can see his eyes turn dark. The grip on his steering wheel tightens as his eyes landed below, which I'm guessing is my lips—- wait my lips?

He turns his head back to the road blinked a couple of times. "Fuck." He mumbled but I heard clearly.

Does this dude ever go a day without cursing? Cursing is a big sin in Islam but I know lots do it.

"Fine don't talk to me." I said rolling my eyes and faced the window. I don't understand how long will it take for him to just view me as a person he can talk to him.

He broke this man.

I giggled slightly at that thought. No no that's not funny. Don't laugh.

No but seriously, and I'm not going to be like those girls and be like, 'I'll change him' like be for real.

I see the hospital come into view. I was going to to get out but a hand caught my wrist and pulled me back. I pulled away immediately frighten at the sudden touch.

I turned to grey surprised. He stared at me with dark eyes. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Woah sir." I said and he looked at me like I turned something on. I don't know.

"You what's todays plan right." He said in a cold tone again and I sighed. I do remember mr grey.

"Yes. I'm getting pizza at Calmz after my little thing." I said and winked at him teasingly.

He stared at me not looking away for a second. His eyes dropped down to my lips. This is the part where my stomach turns and flips. It's the part where my heart bounces and beats rapidly.

Gosh!

He's getting closer! Why is he getting closer. Or am I getting closer? Am I sick? Am I okay? No no of course I'm not okay.

haha hahaha. I'm going crazy. I need boba.

He leans closer and closer. "Fuck not again." He whispered but I heard clearly.

What did he say?

"Grey." I said breathily and he leaned closer. A stupid idea popped into my mind. His face so near I had to— just have to.

I go closer to his face and booped his nose.

"Boop..." I whispered innocently at him..

—-

Damn