Chapter 44 - Not Afraid

Dana's pov -

I'm trying my best to do anything but think of the worst of last night. I'm not afraid. I'm definitely never afraid.

"I don't understand why he did that to you, you don't deserve this." I overhear Laura and Ella talking about something.

"I know right! Im fab! He cheated on me and said I was only a toy. Do I look like a toy." She scoffed and I hear Laura comforting her as Ella sheds tears.

I was just staring off in space and listening to their tea. So is everyone blind by love.

Is dating fun?

Is love fun?

"Oh Dana." Dr. Kim said and I stood up immediately and out of my trans. She sighed and removed her glasses and passed me some papers.

"The little girl Bella has been begging us to take her out just for at least a little bit and I think she deserves it and at the end of the day she is still a kid." She started,

"I was wondering if you'd like to take her out for just two hours or so tomorrow. Her chemo therapy would be at night so you could have the morning and afternoon to take her out and let her be a kid." She said and smiled.

"Of course." I said and she handed me some papers. "These are important papers and I didn't get permission for you to take her out just for a couple hours. Just sign it." She said and handed me a packet and I nodded.

"I'm glad to do it. I will get this done and place them in your office." I said and she nodded. I sat back down and she walked off. But she stopped and turned around.

"She doesn't have any cloth and the ones she has are probably too big on her now since she lost so much weight. And there dirty. So could you buy a pair of cloth for her before tomorrow?" She asked and I smiled widely.

"I'd love to." I said softly and I watched as she nodded and walked off.

A smile spread across my lips as I thought of tomorrow. I've got to get her cloth and a new pair of shoes.

This will be exciting.

—-

I looked around for Greys car and smile as I spot it. I walked towards it. I got off early today which means I have to go shopping for Bella.

Better than going home.

I opened the door door and sat inside. I looked at him with a big smile on my face. I can't wait to go shopping for her cloth.

"Okay I'm not going home, take me to a kids shopping store." I said and with a huge smile spread across my lips.

I looked at him and he looked at me confused. I placed my phone on the phone holder, then I gave him a wink. "I'm pregnant." I joked and watched as his face fell from a calm explosion to a hard look.

His cold face glared into mine harshly. I wanted to laugh, this is hilarious.

I watched as his hands clenched as well as his jaw clenched defining his jaw even more. I smile innocently at him. "You're supposed to congratulate me and my baby daddy." I fake pouted.

He looked away from me and his hands grip the steering wheel tightly. I bit my lips suppressing my laughs and giggle.

His reacting his priceless. My smile dropped immediately when his hand gripped my cheeks all of the sudden. My face cheeks, not my butt cheeks. He wouldn't touch my pretty round butt like that.

Would he?

I don't even know anymore.

"Who's the guy." He said looking at me coldly but his voice gave me chills all over my body.

It was hella demanding.

Should I keep going?

"I think he's taller than you." I said teasing, i softly pushed him back to his seat and his face was still cold and hard. I'm going to die.

"He's also stronger." I said biting my lips and touched his biceps, giving them a small squeeze.

His tongue poked his inner cheek while his eyes darken each second as I kept speaking. I enjoyed every bit.

"his thighs are the best seat." I said and looked down at his thunder thighs.

Damn it!

"He can do—" I didn't finish my sentence when he gripped my cheeks again and leaned in.

"Shut up or I'll kiss you shut." He said lowly in a raspy voice. My hands slowly move to his chest.

"Then I won't shut up." I said and traced my finger over the tattoo on his neck.

——
Im tempted to write their story forever.