Chapter 61 - Mama..

Dana's pov -

I can feel all the color on my face drain immediately at his horrific words. I can feel every sense in my body loose it's self. I can't feel myself anymore. I feel as if the world just came to an end.

I felt my heartbeat stop for a couple of seconds but came back beating rapidly. Anxiety and dread filled my bones.

Air clogged my throat making it hard for me to form any words. I wonder if I'm dreaming— no this a nightmare.

I can feel slight anger fill my bones but it cooled down. "I want to c..call m..mama." I said with nothing but a shaky voice that was on the edge of crying.

His eyes pierced into mine. "Not happening." He said and gets up with his phone looking for his charger.

I clenched my hands into fists. The pain in my body wants to scream out already. This is a complete nightmare. I know he'd say no.

"IF YOU DONT DIAL THAT PHONE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO ALLAH IM GOING TO MAKE YOUR MURDER LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT." I didn't even realize my hands was shaking.

He turned around to me with a surprised expression. He's going kill me but I have two hands too. He slowly approaches me with with slow steps.

"What the fuck did you say?" He said and in a second his hand wrapped around my neck and started to squeeze it. I felt warm tears travel down to my cheek. I bring my hand and punched him in the stomach.

Why is he hitting me so much all of a sudden.

He groaned and loosened his grip. I grabbed some random lamp and threw it to the floor next to him.

"YOU HAVN'T SEEN MY CRAZY SIDE—" before I can dis uh that sentence he slapped me. I clenched my jaw.

"Do it again! Wake me up. Do it again." I said and stepped closer to him.

"DO IT I SAID!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and felt my hand purposefully slap my cheek harshly.

He looked at me with a confused hesitation expression. He backed up and pointed a finger at me. "DANA ENOUGH!" He screamed and stepped over the glass and held my shoulders harshly.

"She's dying except it!"

Those words hit me like a truck. I stopped moving and brought hands to my ears and covered them.

He dropped me to the floor and I fell with a thud. I still had my hands on my ear. I started to sob. It's all I could do right. Every sob that left my mouth I screamed 'mama'

My vision is blurred from all the tears so I can't see what he's doing. "Enough...clean this shit up and fix yourself. killing two birds with one stone." The last part came out a mumble but I ain't deaf.

Once he stepped out the room I get one part of the glass and threw it at the door. A bloody scream left my lips and I slammed my hands on the floor where all the glass is spread.

I hear a phone buzz. I stopped crying and looked at the messy bed. My eyes caught Bilalas phone. I made my way towards the bed and picked up the phone.

I opened the phone and surprisingly he had no password. I quickly went to the app where he calls my dad on. I clicked on it with no hesitations and pulled the shaky phone to my ear.

After a couple of rings my dads voice was heard. "Bilal? What—" I cut him off with a cry. "Let me see mama!" I screamed over the phone with tears pouring out my eyes.

A laugh was heard on the other end. "I'm going to be nice and let you say some final words."

My breathing was picking up. I waited for her sweet voice. After a couple of seconds I hear soft breathings.