Chapter 42 - Papi

—————-

—————-

Dana's pov -

""You're hot lil mama."

Those words—

His voice- even the position we're in was all intense.

I felt my body slowly become hot at those words. He's never showed this much defection in words.

Say it again. Please Grey.

I squirm under him a little. I'm getting all giddy. If I punch him again, would he say it again. Or something new?

Hell I can't even move. What do I even say to him now?

Papi?

"Papi." I mentally slapped myself. I wasn't supposed to say that out loud.

Well it's too late now.

His eyes changed to a dark stare. I see his face look down at my lips. His teeth slowly bit into his lips.

It was kinda attractive.

I've never seen him like this.

I chewed on my lips. This is a lot of interaction. I must be dreaming. He's still looking at me with so much...desire.

"Are you going to keep me under your forever?" I said chuckling and he stared at me. Very intensely.

"Sure mama, I don't see you movin' me." His deep voice shot through my lips. His minty breath hitting my lips.

Breath in me.

"Should I move you." I said breathily, my breathing was not very steady. "No" he responded.

Since I'm on the floor, the two ends of my scarf loosen around my neck giving a clear view of my neck accidentally.

He leaned his face down and I gasped when he dug his face in my neck. I can feel his nose touching my neck. I can feel his lips touching my bare neck. I can feel it all.

I was breathing way more now.

"G-grey.." I couldn't even speak throughly, I shoulder like a animal at this  point. I shouldn't be allowing this but I physically can't move my arms and literally can't process anything right now.

He's actually showing some emotions. That's a huge step.

Are we friends anymore?

His heavy body was ontop of me but he had his hands on both sides of my head so he wouldn't crush me. He let goes of my hands and I immediately placed them on his muscly back. I can feel it through the shirt.

I moved my legs up and accidentally hit something because the second I hit something his body got off of me in a second and started groaning in pain.

He was now next to me groaning in pain and cursing. His hands were in fists as he hit the ground of the boxing ring.