Chapter 25: Punch

*CHARLIE'S POV*

I wake up to knocking on my door over and over.

"What the fuck." The whisper getting up. I ponder downstairs and my jaw drops when i see Enzo.

"Enzo?" I smile.

"Hey."

"What are you doing home?"

"I missed you guys."

I pull him in for a hug as my mind and heart races only one little brunette on my mind.

It hits me like a ton of bricks what we have done behind his back.

"I'm just going to shower, you can chill down here." I say stepping away and letting him in.

"Thanks."

I didn't stay at Elena's last night because i had a late night hockey practice and i didn't want to wake her up when i came home. She's a light sleeper.

I go upstairs and shower trying to calm my racing heart. I'm so nervous.

It hurts seeing Enzo. I feel so guilty.

I finish up my shower and put on a black t-shirt and joggers before going downstairs.

My body tenses as Enzo is on my phone as tears stream down his cheeks.

I already know he's seen the texts from Elena over the past weeks. I should have known she would of texted.

I slowly walk towards him, "I can explain, Enzo."

He looks at me with pure anger. Hatred.

He pushes me against the wall punching me in the face.

"Your a fucking pig." He yells.

I stay silent taking it.

I deserve it.

"You were fucking my sister behind my back."

Another punch.

"You were my best friend." He punches my stomach.
"We tell eachother that type of thing." He looks deep into my eyes.

"I love her." I whisper.

"No you don't." He yells punching me again.

"Your the biggest fuck boy in town." He grips me by the collar of my shirt.

"Your not any better." I growl.

"I didn't go fucking my bestfriends sister!"

"If you wernt so focused on your fucking self, you may of realised i've always fucking loved her. Why else would i pick on her?"

Tears prickle my eyes at the words i just said.

"I didn't mea-"

"You pick on her because your a dick." He says unfazed by what i just said.

"I hate myself for how i've treated her but i don't have anything fucking else, Enzo. I hated the way i knew i couldn't have her and to push her away i tried my best to hate her. I tried to get her to hate me too and leave me alone but her being the fucking girl she is, she fights back. And i couldn't fucking stop." The confession spills off my tongue.

"I hate you so fucking much. I can not beleive you would do this to me. You were fucking her this whole time."

"I wasn't just fucking her."

"Oh sorry, we're you 'making love'." He mocks.

The urge to punch him hits me but i don't. It's not his fault. It's mine, and mine only.

"You took her. You took her virginity, her innocence. She doesn't deserve you and you most definitely don't deserve her."

"Please." I whisper as tears slip out my eyes.

I know i took her. And i shouldn't of.

"Your a fucking prick. Don't talk to me." He punches me one last time, hard before walking out the door.

I slide down onto the floor leaning against the wall as i cry, my tears turning the sores on my face.

I deserved that.

~~

I still sit against the wall, just thinking. It's night time now. I haven't moved.

My front door beside me opens, Elena coming in.

She looks at me as tears run down her cheeks.

"What the fuck did he do to you." She cries bobbing down next to me.

"I deserved it." I whisper.

She leans her head into my shoulder as she sobs.

"Please don't blame yourself for this." She cries.

Too late.

"Don't blame yourself." I softly run my hands through her hair thinking about my next move.

"I'm trying." She sniffles. Her tears hurt. More than my bruising body.

"We need to break up, Elena." I whisper.

She stands up backing away from me.

"What?"

"I'm not breaking up your family."

"Bu-"

"I don't have a family. Your my family. I'm not hurting yours."

"Y-you promised. You promise you'd stay through this." She sniffles.

I'm so sorry.

"We're done, Elena."

She steps back a few steps her body shaking before she storms out the door slamming it shut.

I sob resting my head in my hands. I don't know what i was thinking.

Now i'm alone. Again.

And it's all my fault.

Ouchie