Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole

*ELENA'S POV*

I haven't slept since Charlie's call. He looks and sounds like he is in so much pain.

His puffy red face, big bags under his eyes at school.

I can't help but feel guilty.

I think i've dragged this on too long. It's not like he cheated on me or did much bad, he just broke up with me after being brutally beaten by my brother.

I get up and get dressed for the day.

My fit ^^

I walk a few doors down until i'm infront of Charlie's door.

I take a deep breath before twisting the doorknob. It's locked.

Seriously?

He never locks his door and this one time he does?

I sigh and knock on the door hoping he can hear me. I wonder how hungover he is.

"I'm coming, one sec." His voice echos. I fiddle with my scarf as i wait for him. He sound surprisingly alive and well.

The front door swings open and we just stand there looking at eachother. He's wearing a black hoodie and black trackies, his hair tossled in a messy but amazing look.

"Is everything okay, Elena?" His eyes search my face.

"Can i come in? It's cold."

"Oh um yeah." He steps aside and opens the door further. I take a seat at the dining table linking my hands tigether.

"Do you want some coffee?" He asks fiddling with his t-shirt.

"Yes please."

He leaves for a few seconds and soon returns with two mugs and place one infront of me before sitting opposite me at the table.

I take a small sip thinking how i want to fraze this.

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Unfortunately."

I squeeze my mug tighter.

"I'm sorry i called and made you upset." He whispers.

"I'm glad you called."

"Really?"

I nod.

"Why?"

"I've missed you." My words come out faintly.

Tears physically cloud his eyes but he doesn't say anything and just remains silent.

He opens his mouth to speak before quickly closing it and flattens his lips.

"You should go." His husky voice fills the room.

"What?" My voice raises shocked.

"I said, you should go."

"Why?"

"You shouldn't be here."

I rise from my seat, "I can not believe you."

"I'm sorry, Elena." He shakes his head before standing.
"Just go home."

He walks around the table and my heart thumps bigger.

"I'm not leaving until we talk." I say but he ignores me. I hear small sniffles release from him.
"Charlie! Talk to me."

"Why do you care so much? We broke up. I hurt you. Just leave." He sneers turning back around.

"Because i love you, you fucking idiot." The worlds spill out my mouth before i can catch them.

I do love him. So much.

He just stared at me intensely and i stay dead still anxiously waiting.

I blink and he comes towards me his hands cupping my cheeks and connecting our lips together.

I kiss him back desperate to taste him again. I want to feel him.

I miss his warmth.

"Fuck, i love you so much." Charlie pulls away slightly looking into my eyes.

"I love you."

"Take me back, Elena. I'll be good to you. I promise you."

"Okay."

"Please, baby, i'll beg on my fucking knees if i have too. I'll prove to you i deserve you, fuck i can't live without you any longer."

"I'm yours." I cut into his ramble.

He quickly closes his mouth before speaking softly "Really?"

"Yes."

He kisses me again with more force and travels his hands away from my face and down my body to my waist. He wraps his arms around me and pulls my body flush against him. I sneak my trembling arms around his neck and tangle them in his hair.

I hear the front door open and me and Charlie both pull away and turn our heads to see Enzo.

Oh shit.

I never really discussed with him the whole getting back together with Charlie part. I couldn't.

"Uh didn't mean to interrupt." Enzo clears his throat surprising me but Charlie looking unfazed.

Enzo shrugs it off and goes to sit on the couch and turns on the tv. Charlie kisses me again, softer this time, with a smile before wondering over and flopping next to his bestfriend.

"How you feeling today?" Enzo asks.

"Fanfuckingtastic, just got my dream girl."

Enzo let's out a small chuckle, "Now you two are back together i demand hearing absolutely nothing about your sex life and please limit the PDA infront of me, i'm begging you."

"Your disgusting." I rumble walking over and plunking myself in Charlie's lap. His wastes no time wrapping his arms around my waist pulling my back into his chest and burrying his face into my neck.

"I'm not disgusting, that's disgusting." Enzo points a finger between us.

"One day when you can pull a perfect chick, i'm going to tease you until your dead." Charlie says his chest vibrating against my back.

"Oh, brother, i'll just tease you even more."

"Mhm, mhm, i beleive you."

We all break out into giggles, enjoying eachothers company.

It was hard to get to where we are, but i've never been happy. And i'm proud of myself for reaching out and coming to Charlie today.

"I love you, Mio caro." Charlie whispers kissing my neck.

"I love you, asshole."

AYAYYAYA

AYAYYAYA