Chapter 7: Italian sex

*CHARLIE'S POV*

No matter how sad i am Enzo is leaving for a month, atleast me and Elena get Monday off school to drive him to the airport.

"IM GOING TOO ITALY!" Enzo screams running into my room and jumping ontop of me making me wince.

"Ouch." I scruff a hand over my face.

"Don't be a pussy, we play hockey, that didn't hurt."

I nod in agreement.

"Nice butt, bro." I smack a hand on his ass.

"I worked real hard on that peach."

"I'm gonna miss it." I shake my head with a chuckle and push him off me.

I get out of bed and see Elena leaning in the doorframe with a small smile but sad eyes.

I know how close Elena and Enzo are. They rely on eachother so much so it must be hard to watch him go for a month.

She'll be okay, i'm here.

"Get dressed, Charlie and then we'll go." She says as they both leave my room.

my fit^^

my fit^^

We all file into my car and put all of Enzo's luggage in.

Once we reach the airport we have to go through hours of security before we can get to the gate.

"Quick! They are boarding soon!" Elena says and we all stand up.

"You'll look after Elena for me?" Enzo says his voice lowering so she doesn't hear.

"I promise."

"Don't pick on her too much."

"But if she picks on me first is it okay?" I smile cheekily earning a frown from him.
"I'll miss you." I mutter as i realise my bestfriend is leaving for a month.

So what it's only a month? He's my best friend and being in Italy is so far from me. I love him and i wish him the best but he's the only person who gets me.

"I'll miss you too, asshole."

"Have some nice italian sex."

"Fuck off." He chuckles.

He pulls Elena into a hug and i hear her let out small sniffles into his shoulder.

"Shhh, don't cry. It will be okay." Enzo rubs her back up and down.

"I-i'm gonna miss you." I hear her hiccup.

My heart shatters into tiny little pieces at the sound of her cries.

I don't know what it is but her cries hurt me so bad.

"Last boarding call for Italy!"

They pull away from the bug and i wrap my arm around Elena's waist pulling her into my chest.

She hesitates slightly before resting her forehead against my hoodie and gripping it with her hands slightly.

"Love you bro." I smile at Enzo as he leaves with tears in his eyes.

I tangle my other hand in Elena's hair my palm spread on her scalp.

Her sobs slowly calm into small hiccups and she pulls away slightly. She turns around and we look out the window watching Enzo's plane leave.

Now it's just me and Elena.

And i would be lying if i said i wasn't excited.

CIAO ENZO WE WILL MISS YOU (mostly)