Chapter 4: Department

*ELENA'S POV*

If Charlie wasn't so muscly, i'd hit him. But i would be the one getting hurt.

I'm upset about the date because it's weird that Charlie was there watching me.

I look out the window and see it's bucketing down with rain, the world all dark.

I guess the world decided it's time for autum. I get dressed for the day trying to be cute but warm.

My fit ^^

My fit ^^

I walk downstairs where Charlie and Enzo are chasing eachother around with tea towels. I smile and grab a tea towel stealthily running behind them and then whip them both.

"Ha loosers." I smile.

They turn around as their cheeks are red from running.

"Goodmorning." Enzo nods scruffing my hair before walking into the kitchen.

I look at Charlie as he's just staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." He giggles shaking his head.

I shrug it off and we all get into the car driving to school. Once we arrive i walk with the two boys looking for Savannah.

I watch as Trevor comes towards us.

Oh fuck, oh fuck.

I do not want to talk to him. I hated our date. So much.

I will never admit that to Charlie and Enzo.

The disrespect Trevor had to wear tennis shoes to the date, not open the door for me, offer me wine multiple times after i said no, insult Charlie and our italian. That's just the beginning.

We all stop at Charlie's locker. I don't think the boys have notcied Trevor yet.

"Hey Elena." Trevor smiles at me. The boys stop conversation and whip their heads to him.

"Fuck off." Trevor glares at Charlie and Enzo.

Oh god.

"Why don't you and your small dick fuck off and run along." Charlie growls moving standing next to me, his height somehow growing.

"Why don't you fuck off like i said? I'm trying to talk to Elena here."

"You can talk to her with us here. We're family, we'll know." Enzo moves standing on the other side of me.

This is not going to end well.

"You two and Charlie aren't family."

I slap my hand over Charlie's chest before he can charge at Trevor.

I know that tugs at his wounds.

Him and Enzo are basically brothers. They have grown up together.

Charlie's breath grows deeper under my touch as he glares at Trevor.