Chapter 2: Fanculo

*CHARLIE'S POV*

Enzo and I walk into the ice arena to watch Elena's trials.

I instantly spot her down on the ice as she's directing some strategies. Number one. Also my number.

These are actually really good strategies i could use with my boys. I take mental notes of what she's doing.

The coach then tells her to go to the back and it's another girls turn.

"She did good." Enzo says and i nod in agreement.

I watch as Elena looks around frantically and she shakes more. She pulls off her helmet.

What the hell is she fucking doing? You don't take your helmet off.

I know she was nervous but i have no idea if she has eaten today and it worries me she didn't this morning because she's shaking so much now.

She quickly raises her hand.

"I-i don't feel go-" She drops to the ground.

"Fanculo." Enzo swears in italian as he rises from his seat and rushes down the bleachers. I follow after him. The girls get her off the ice and we lay her down on the ground.

"Elena. Elena wake up." I softly tap her cheek as my other hand goes into her long hair.

"Get some food, water and an ice pack." Enzo yells.

"Elena. Wake the fuck up." I growl getting angry and scared.

I may hate her and she may hate me but it doesn't mean i don't care. I've known her my whole life and she means a lot to me.

More than she should.

"Svegliati cazzo." Enzo says as his italian comes out when he's upset.

"What does that mean?" I furrow my brows at him. I've learnt some italian being with them all my years but not that much.

"Wake the fuck up."

I nod and lower my ear to her mouth to see if she's breathing okay.

Bellissima, please wake up.

Her eyes slowly blink but are still closed until they flutter open. Thank fuck.

"Hey Elena can you hear me?" Enzo asks with a sniffle.

He loves his sister so much. I wish someone in my family loved me that much.

"Y-yes."

Her eyes lock with mine and i softly smile at her which makes her scrunch her nose sitting up.

"I-i'm fine." She says as she wabbles. She almost hits the floor again but i grab her sitting her up rubbing her back.

"Fuck my head hurts."

I get the ice someone grabs and i places it to the side of her head where she hit the ice. She's fucking stupid to remove her helmet if she felt like she was going to pass out.