Chapter 9: Cramp

*ELENA'S POV*

I lay in bed at home my stomach squeezing from cramps. It's even worse being the only girl in the house. I'm not on my period but it's the day before cramps, aka the worst.

"Jesus fucking christ." I groan rolling around in my bed. I like to play a game of how long i can't last without medicine because i can't be bothered going downstairs.

"Fanculo." I buck my hips making my bed creak desperate for my cramps to ease.

"What the fucking hell is going on in there, Elena?" I hear Charlie outside.

A wave of main flashes my whole body. I feel like i could pass out from the pain.

"Oh fuck, ow." I cry.

"Elena." Charlie's voice grows louder and more.. angry?

"Come in." I pant as the pain eases. He opens the door and furrows his brows coming towards me.

The pain comes back worse than before and i grip my lower stomach as it's only one side.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks pulling the covers down so you can see my whole body.

"I-i don't know." I wince arching my back.
"I thought it was cramps," I pant lowering my hips. "They aren't normally like this." I whisper as tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

"No please." I cry harder.

"Hey, shh, it's okay." He sits on the edge of my bed wiping my tears.

I sob as the pain only gets worse.

"Bellissima, it will make you feel better."

Bellissima? Beautiful?

"I'm scared." I whisper.

"I know but they will look after you and make sure your okay."

I nod.

I sit up in the bed wincing in pain.

"Grab Woofy." Charlie says. I smile and grab my childhood teddy bear Woofy.

His ragged old fair all crinkly and weird. I use his floppy ears to wipe my tears.

"Can you walk?"

I slowly stand up and take a step but almost drop to the ground in pain. Charlie sticks his hands out to my waist and holds me upright before scooping me up bridal style.

"I'm heavy." I whisper into his chest.

"Shut up, Mio cara."

My darling?

He carries me all the way down the stairs and out the front door to his car, opening the door and placing me down gently.

He reaches over my body and buckles the seat belt. Before he leans away i grab his arm.

Woah boy. Muscles.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"It's okay." He smiles gently pulling away and going to his side of the car.

I hold my waist as pain wriggles through me.

Charlie places his hand under my shirt on my stomach.

I blink slower as the pain gets worse.

The get really dizzy as the world spin around.

"Bellissima." Charlie rubs my cheek.
"Fuck, Elena stay with me."
"Bambina. Look at me. Elena."

I slowly roll my head over to him as he tries to drive while also glancing at me keeping me awake.

The pain hurts so bad.

"No, don't pass out." He puts his hand on the back of my head tangled in my hair.

The sounds of sirens flash and i look and see we're at the hospital. Charlie quickly gets out the car coming to my side and unbuckles me.

"Mio caro. We're here, okay? You'll be okay." He says scooping me up into his arms.

He walks into the emergency department desperately.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. She has pain in her lower stomach. She thought it was cramps but it's worse, she keeps almost passing out." He say's frantically.

The nurses all rush around and open the door to the back area and we go in where Charlie places me on a bed.

"How old is she?" They ask as they wheel me to a room.

"Seventeen."

"And a half!" I add.

"And a half." Charlie rolls his eyes rubbing the baby hairs off my face.

"We're going to do x-rays, so stay here." The nurse tells him.

"Cant i go with?"

"No, sorry."

The nurse takes Woofy from me and hands it to Charlie.

They bring me into a room where they run all types of tests on my body. They shove things in my ear, they draw blood and all types of things.

I'm so scared. I'm in so much pain.

I want Enzo.

I need Charlie.

babbyyyy

babbyyyy