Chapter 15: Goodnight

*ELENA'S POV*

I open the front door where continued knocks echo.

I open it and i see.. Trevor. His eyes are wide and all bloodshot while he grips onto the doorframe for dear life.

"Hi babe." I can smell the alcohol in his breath.

"You can't come to my house intoxicated." I say bluntly trying to keep my voice down knowing Charlie is in the other room.

"Areee you goooiiing to look after mee?" He smiles.

"I can call a car for you but i'm not letting you stay." I stand my ground.

Why would he even come here?

"Pleeeeaaaase, Elena." He pulls some type of puppy dog eyes making my stomach churn.

I feel bad just letting him leave.

"I-i'm not sure." I whisper.

He reaches out to grab my waist and i step away my back hitting a chest.

Charlie wraps his arms on my waist gripping me tightly.

"Lettt go offf herrr." Trevor whines.

"Go home." Charlie says gruffly.

Trevor than grabs my wrist and tries to pull me to him but Charlie pulls me straight back.

"Don't touch her."

Your mine and mine only to touch.

I fight back a smile recalling the memory.

"Fineee." Trevor huffs and turns around leaving. Charlie slams the door shut and loosens his grip turning me around to him.

"Did he touch you? Say anything?" His eyes seatch my body for physical injuries.

"I'm fine. He was just drunk."

"No excuse."

"You've done dumb things drunk."

"Have not."

"You got drunk and came over and proceeded to eat all my food to sober yourself up."

"That wasn't dumb, it was clever."

"You found Enzo's secret stash of weed and then got high."

He chuckles, "That was a good night."

"Not for me! You fell asleep in my bed."

"Mhm that's why it was a good night."

I sigh and shake my head. He darts upstairs and i follow up after slowly and watch as he jumps onto my bed and snuggles under the covers.

"Still the same." He whispers man-spreading taking up most of the freaking bed.

"Where the hell am i meant to sleep?" I groan going towards the bed.

"On me of course." He chuckles picking me up and plopping me on-top of him.

"Hey we should do that thing where you stare at eachother and the person who kisses first looses." I smile.

He nods.

"Okay, go."

We stare into each-others eyes and his gaze slowly slips to my lips.

"Uh-uh mister. Don't get distracted."

He ignores me and licks his lips fixating his eyes on my lips.

I let my gaze quickly glance at his lips. So, so kissable.

I blink and he connects our lips. He quickly pulls away and we make eye contact for a moment before kissing again.