Chapter 14: Tremble

*CHARLIE'S POV*

"Charlie, Charlie wake up."

I flutter my eyes open and see Elena as we fell asleep in her bed after practise last night. I didn't end up going home.

"Are you okay? You were like shaking and saying random words."

"Oh."

I try to come up with an excuse but i can't.

"I'm all good." I smile gently.

"Are you sure?"

I nod and wrap my hand around the back of her neck pulling our lips together.

She tastes like heaven.

She pulls away and looks out the window as the cutest little shade of pink covers her cheeks.

"It's snowing." She smiles jumping over me and looking out the window.

I get out of the warm bed and wonder over wrapping my arms around her from behind and burrying my face into her neck.

"We need to get dressed for school." She giggles excitedly.
"Omg i have so many winter snow outfits planned this is going to be so much fun." She wiggles out my grip and runs to her wardrobe and begins getting ready.

I do my usual. Shower, put on my jewlery, do my hair, get dressed and eat breakfast before going back upstairs to get Elena into the car.

When i find her she's still in the wardrobe in her pajamas.

"Elena what the hell, we're about to leave."

"I'm finding the perfect outfit."

"You look beautiful in anything, wear whatever."

"Your not helping me."

I sigh and lean against the doorframe watching her rummage through the closet.

She then gets fully naked, not even caring i'm there and then gets dressed.

her fit ^^

her fit ^^

"Ready?" I smile.

"Yep."

We get into the car and i rest my hand on her thigh desperate to have my hands on her.

How am i meant to be in public with her without touching her or punching the guys that touch her.

"I have a hockey game tonight, you coming?" I ask.