Chapter 27: Turn around

*CHARLIE'S POV*

I walk out the school before a teacher can get to me and i go to the carpark.

"Charlie! Charlie!"

I hear Enzo behind me.

Turn around.
I can't.
Turn around.
I can't.

I turn around to him as tears run down my cheeks.

"Let's talk." He says nodding to my car.

I nod and we walk to my car in silence.

I sit in the drivers side and he sits in the passenger side. I just stare down at the steering wheel not knowing what to say.

Is he going to beat me up again?

"I'm sorry i beat you up."

I guess not.

I roll my head over looking at him, blurred by my tears.

I'm not afraid to show them to him. He's my best friend.

"I-i'm sorry about everything." I sob.

He stays silent as i cry.

"She told me to stay quiet so i did because i had her. She was mine. I had her in my fucking life and i didn't want to loose her just yet."

"I just don't get why you never told me you liked her."

"You were so protective over her and you hated everyone she had over."

"Because they weren't good enough for he-. You think your not good enough for her don't you?"

I nod.

"Why?"

"I thought you wouldn't let me date her. I've had a fucked up life and i've hurt so many people and she doesn't deserve me. You know my past."

"Your my best friend. I trust you."

"I'm sorry."

"I forgive you. It's okay."

"Okay."

"You really love her?"

I softly smile.

"I've always loved her."

"Simp."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes shaking my head with a smile.

"Just take it slow for now, yes? She's confused, you can't just go running back."

"I know." I nod.

I will build my trust back to her. I didn't want to break up with her. Not at all. But in the heat of the moment that's what i did and i hate myself for it.

"How is she going?"

"Okay." He nods.

"Should we bail?" I ask and he replies with an enthusiastic yes.

I drive us back to his place and we relax all day just talking. We cry, we laugh, he fills me in on everything that happened in Italy.

Fuck i've missed him.

As we're cooking in the kitchen the front door opens Elena coming in.

My body tenses and i just stare at her. She's so beautiful.

She glances at me before quickly bolting upstairs to her room. I fight back my tears and get back to cooking with Enzo crying not to run to her room and beg on my knees for her.

YEAH THE BOYZZZ

YEAH THE BOYZZZ