Chapter 3: Tennis shoes

*CHARLIE'S POV*

"Okay i'm leaving for my date." Enzo says.

"Have fun." I nod at him.

"Bye." Elena smiles at him coming down the stairs.

I do a double take of her.

I'm lost for words.

her dress ^^

her dress ^^

I'm glad i'm following Trevor and Elena because if he tries to pull anything, i can beat him the fuck up.

"Be safe, Elena." Enzo says.

"I'll be fine."

He nods before giving me a look and leaving.

I slowly walk towards Elena.

"Where are you getting picked up?"

"Here."

"When?"

"So-" The doorbell rings making my head whip to the door.

I open it as Trevor stands there. He's got bright ginger hair and big green eyes. He isn't nearly as dressed up at Elena.

He's wearing a white t-shirt with black pants and tennis shoes. TENNIS SHOES. TO A DATE.

"Oh hi Charlie."

"Hi." I lean against the doorframe with a sneer and close the door mostly against my body so he can't see Elena.

"So is Elena here?"

"No. Run along."

"Yes i'm here!" Elena calls from behind me.

"Can i see her?" His crooked smile gleams up at me.

"No."

"Charlie, stop being a dick." Elena pokes my back.

I sigh and open the door and Elena comes out.

"Hi Trevor."

"You look hot." His eyes travel her body. My fists clench at my sides staring at this fucker.

I'm definitely giving him the worst spots on the team this year.

"I'm taking your jacket." Elena smiles at me as she slides on my leather jacket walking away with Trevor.

She loves that jacket for some reason so i just let her use it. I bought another one that i can use for myself. I haven't told her that though.

"Elena, come here." I rumble like a volcano ready to explode.

She sighs turning around and coming to me.

"Don't let him get you a drink, don't eat anything he gives you, sit on the opposite side of the booth and don't even think about going back to his house."