Chapter 21: Revealed

*CHARLIE'S POV*

"Hi Amore mio." I smile walking into Elena's room after practice.

"Hmphyr." She mumbles something i assume, 'Hi the most handsome boy on the face of the earth.'

Elena sticks her arms out to me her eyes still closed as she's half asleep. I smile and get under the covers cuddling into her.

She wraps her leg around my waist slithers her arms around my neck resting her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her feeling comfortable and secure in this feeling.

"The funniest thing happened at practise, Michael was telling Adam about some girl in the showers and then the girl came in and totally suprsied us all as we're naked in the showers and then she just kisses Michael infront of us all." I say telling her about my day.

"Smphe dignt see wour pushy did sme?" Her incoherent words come out a jumble.

I somehow put together, 'She didn't see your pussy did she?'

"No she didn't see my pussy considering i don't have one." I chuckle.

"Shmut up." She softly slaps my cheek making me smile wider.

I love these moments with her. They beat anything. Being wrapped up in eachothers embrace talking and laughing. It's so special to me.

"Seriously, did she see your dick?" Her words come out further.

"What would you do if she did?" I tease.

"Shove Michaels dick in her eyeballs."

I shift uncomfortably with that... shocking image.

"She didn't see my dick babe, no need to worry." I softly kiss to the top of her head.

"Good."

Her eyes slowly flutter before opening fully and i'm pulled into the trance of her beauty.

She rolls over onto her belly and props herself up on her elbows and kisses me softly.

I grip her waist and kiss her back desperate to mark myself in her skin.

I bite her bottom lip slightly and she lets out a small moan. I half laugh into the kiss before i'm cut off.

"What. The. Fuck."

Me and Elena pull away and snap our heads to the doorway where Savannah stands. She looks like she's seen a ghost.

Elena quickly jumps off the bed and her body shakes frantically.

"I can explain." She says her voice wobbling.

"Your dating?" Savannah gasps.

"Yes, but please just listen."

I stay silent and get off the bed standing behind Elena. I don't know what else to do.

"I'm listening." Sav crosses her arms looking pissed.

"I didn't mean to go behind your back or anything it was just new and we didn't want to tell Enzo. I really, really didn't want to interfere between you and Char-"