Chapter 12: Ended

*CHARLIE'S POV*

"I told you i would win the hockey game." Elena gleams at me as we enter her house.

Of course she fucking won, i let her. Dick fuck.

She's getting to my head and fucking with me from the inside out.

I go up the stairs to my room.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Her small voice echos behind me.

"I'm not ignoring you."

"Oh." Her footsteps trail the carpeted floors as she goes into her room next to mine.

I sigh and walk out my room into hers.

I look down at her as she looks up at me unreadable tension in the air.

"Came to admit i'm better thank you?" She smiles.

"You get on my fucking nerves." I growl down at her as we're face to face, my heart beating into my throat.

"I hate you." She sneers.

My eye twitches before i leave and slam the door shut. I get halfway down the stairs before i turn back around opening her door and storming towards her and crash our lips together.

She returns the kiss as her back hits the wall. My hands find their way to her waist holding her firmly.

She grabs the bottom of my shirt and slides it off over my head.

Fucking hell.

"God, i hate you." I groan between kisses.

"I hate you even more."

I smile against her lips kissing her harsher as she softly trails her hands down my chest and over my abs making me get shivers.

"Tell me to stop before i can't take my hands off you, Elena." I whisper against her lips.

"I'm all yours." She arch's her body into my touch.

"Elena." I trail kisses down to her neck.

"Please." She pants.

"Get on the bed." I step away from her.

She slightly shivers before walking tauntingly slow over to the bed and she crawls onto it sitting on her knees looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Take your clothes off." I say lowly going to the foot of the bed leaning my arms against it as i watch her like a hawk.

She grips the bottom of her tank top and slides it off over her head before reaching her hands around her back and unclasping her bra.

She slides it down and i can't help but stare at her bare chest. Her nipples hard with arousal as she slowly slides off her shorts sitting on her bum.

All i want to do is fill her with my cock but i can't. Not yet.

"Lay down."

She lays down onto her back before hooking her thumbs in her lace panties and lifting her hips pulling them down removing them.

I can already see the glistening wetness of her pussy. For me. Because of me.

I haven't come in my pants since i was grade 9 but i was pretty fucking close.

"Touch yourself."

She does as i say as she softly massages her breasts, tugging at her nipples.

She lightly moans traveling a hand between her legs as she spreads them wide giving me a full view of her sweet wet cunt.