Chapter 30: Reveal

*CHARLIE'S POV*

I'm happy. So fucking happy. My girls back and i feel whole again.

I don't feel like beating the shit out of anyone and i don't feel like breaking anything. I feel normal.

I feel loved.

Me, Elena and Enzo walk into school together. I link my hand in Elena's and she smiles at me making me smile.

Savannah comes bulldozing over and i expect her to hug me. But she doesn't.

She swollows Elena in a warm hug but i don't let go of Elena's hand.

As they pull away Savannah looks between me and Elena and then to our hands and then to Enzo.

"Your dating again?" She smiles.

"Yeah." I say gruffly.

"Congratulations." She smiles and then begins talking to Enzo as we walk down the halls.

That was odd but i'm happy she is able to learn to be a good friend to my Elena.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear wrapping my arm around her waist.

"I love you so much."

My heart thumps out my chest so fucking excited and happy.

~~

I watch the boys on the ice as we're at practise. I haven't been a good captain lately but i'm feeling good now and i'm able to focus on the team.

Not for long.

The doors open the girls hockey team coming in all geared up.

"Ready for re-match number 3, Odem?" Elena says calling me by my last name.

"I'm gonna beat your ass, Rossi." I do the same to her with a smirk as they all come onto the ice.

"Goodluck with that one." She winks before we make our positions.

I'll let her win again. Just to see her smile.

yum yum

yum yum