Chapter 13: Secret

*ELENA'S POV*

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs.

Thoughts of last night flood my mind like a tsunami takes over a city in minutes.

What the hell, did we just do?

What about Enzo? Me? Charlie?

I get out of bed slowly and stumble a bit as my legs shake. I slowly go downstairs and see Charlie cooking, his back to me.

He's so handsome.

I walk into the kitchen anxiously and he turns around to me.

My cheeks pinken upon his gaze.

Charlie then unexpectedly grabs my waist and pulls me into him giving me a soft kiss.

I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck. That was unexpected.

"Good morning." He whispers against my lips.

I stay silent still in shock.

I move my eyes away from his stare and anxiety overwhelms me as i see a photo of Enzo in the archway.

"I know, i know." Charlie burries his face into my neck knowing what i'm thinking.

"What does this mean?" I lean my head on his chest.

"I don't know." He places a soft kiss to my neck.

Does he even like me or was it pleasure?

"I do really like you, Bellissima." He pulls his head out my neck, "I just don't know how Enzo would feel."

"Neither do i."

"How do you feel about me, Elena?" His voice goes softer almost hurt.

"Your a pain in my ass," I giggle at his frown, "But i do like you."

He smiles kissing me gently.

"So how do we go about this?" I fiddle with his silver chain.

"However you want too."

"Slowly," He nods agreeing with me, "S-secretly." I whisper.

A muscle in his jaw jumps.

"Please. Until we figure out how to tell Enzo."

"Okay." He says gruffly.

I stand on my tippy toes to see over his shoulder at the food. I'm very hungry.

Charlie chuckles and lifts me by the waist and turns around sliding me onto the counter.

"Do you want some?"

"Duh."

He chuckles serving two plates and we go into the dining room taking a seat.

As i'm eating i can feel Charlie's stare on me.

"I think you should take up a sport in staring, you'll be more successful in that than you are hockey." I look at him with a smirk.