Chapter 19: Instagram

*ELENA'S POV*

"Charlieeee." I draw going into his bedroom where he's sitting on the edge of his bed on his phone.

His head whips up to me a small smile coming onto his face.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Can we take a picture for instagram?" I ask nervously as i stand infront of him.

"Won't people see?"

"It won't have your face. Just me, like a private but not secret relationship, you know."

His eyes dance as his smile widens placing a kiss to my sternum.

"Let's go." He stands and we go to the mirror.

We find a picture online that we like before posing and i post it on instagram.

the pic ^^

the pic ^^

I put my phone down and turn around wrapping my arms around Charlie's neck as he's just staring at me.

"What?" I giggle.

"I cant believe your mine." His words come out a whisper.

"Believe it." I stand on my tippy toes brushing our lips against one another.

His eyes burn into mine. My body melts into his touch the way the ice turns to liquid upon heat.

I'm pulled out of our comfort as my phone rings. I lean over and grab it as Charlie burries his face into my neck kissing it softly making me giggle as i answer without reading the contact.

"Elena. Who the fuck, is that on your instagram?" Enzo's voice rings in my ear.

My body tenses.

He never looks at my instagram and nows the time he does, seriously?

"Hi Enzo." I mutter softly calming my racing heart. Charlie's grip on my tightens as his body tenses.

"Who the fuck was it, Elena?"

"My friend."

"That doesn't look friendly to me."

"He's nice."

"Put him on the phone."

"He just left." The lies spill out my mouth so naturally.

"Does Charlie know about this? Because he wouldn't approve and i know it. Is he home?"

"No he's not home."

"Get the stranger out the house and when i come home, we're having a discussion."

"About?"

"Boys."

"I know about boys."

"And their intentions."

"Not all of them are as bad as you think."

"All they want is your body, Elena. It's what most guys want. They are immature."

Charlie doesn't just want my body, right?

What am i thinking. He proves he lov-likes me more than that.

"Shut up, Enzo. You aren't here and you can't read the situation."

"I just don't want someone to hurt you."

"I'll be okay. It's Char- Charlie will be here to protect me." I cut myself off from totally accidentally revealing to him that its Charlie.

"Okay. But know you can always talk to me."

"I know, thank you."

"Love you. Enjoy your life at home."

"Bye." I hang up with shaky hands.

Charlie picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me up.

"Your so beautiful." He smiles up at me as my head hangs over his.

"Your ugly."

He chuckles against my lips.

"I'm kidding your not ugly." I smile.

"Yeah?"

"Your handsome."

"I know."

"See, if i tell you that it will get to your big head."

"Shut up."

"Nope."

RAWR THEY RISKY

RAWR THEY RISKY