Chapter 2: Impression

"Lizzie! Lottie! Omg I missed you guys so much!"

My fucking ear

I laughed nervously "Banana!" I replied with no emotion at all

She pouted, exaggerating her facial expressions "My names not Banana silly!"

"Yeah well my names not Lottie, silly" I added in a mocking tone, fighting the urge to roll my eyes

"Yeah, and er, my names not Lizzie" Eliza added

Either Hannah is deaf or a complete bitch because the next thing she said was "Look Lizzie! Me and Lottie are both wearing dark clothes!"

Eliza chuckled nervously, if you looked closely you could see her arms tense and un-tense meaning she was clenching her fists behind her back. "Yeah, you...totally match" She smiled politely

Match my ass, her clothes were brighter than my future.

"Wow, Lottie you've lost so much weight!" Hannah continued. Now it was my turn to clench my fists. "Go eat a burger or something! Being too thin is so unattractive"

I clenched my teeth, grinding them against each other out of fury. Eliza sent me a pitying look knowing well how much I hated it when people commented on my weight, or lack there of.

You've gone so ugly. Go get plastic surgery or something. If only it were acceptable to say that in public.

"Juliette, I'm going to the bathroom, come with me?" Eliza asked politely, but clearly trying to get me away from the she-devil.

"Oh yeah, I'll go too!" Hannah said

"No! I mean-no. It's alright. We'll go" I added desperately

"Well-" Hannah said, looking down at her feet "okay, if you say so"

Eliza and I made quick eye contact before heading towards the direction of the bathrooms. "I feel really bad now" I muttered

"It's not your fault. Plus, she was a bitch to you" Eliza shrugged

"Fair enough, bu-"

"Juliette look" Eliza whispered in my ear, slapping my arm whilst motioning towards an arguing couple.

"You knew! You fully knew I wasn't ready. What you got impatient?" I couldn't see her face, her dirty blonde hair was covering it from my angle. But the voice was unmistakeable, it was Katherine White's voice. Katherine White was the type of person to make you feel bad for even looking at another guy. She was an attention seeker and thought the entire world revolved around her.

It didn't.

I wasn't going to share my opinions about her, I wasn't going to say she was selfish or annoying. I didn't have a right to judge her. But one might call her a stuck up idiot.

"Fucking hell, Kath, did you get what you wanted?! Have you drawn enough attention to yourself yet?! Or would you like to have more people surrounding us?" And no surprise there, the other half of this couple was none other than Levi Knight.

"Is that what you want? To make me look bad in front of everyone? To show everyone how cool you are for making fun of your girlfriend? Or for sleeping with another girl? Well mission accomplished" She added her face now coming in to view. It was a light shade of pink, and there were tears streaming down her face.

"Honestly Kath" Levi chuckled bitterly.

"I was always there! I stayed with you through everything. Have you even told anyone else-" She snarled before she got interrupted