Chapter 21: Frustration

"Wait" Eliza said, for about the twelfth time. "The plane, it's delayed?"

I rolled my eyes "No Eliza" I began "It says delayed across the fucking screen for no reason"

"Language!" Aunt Jen interjected scoldingly, from the seat across of me.

I rolled my eyes, huffing before crossing my arms across my chest. "She deserved it"

Let me just clarify the exact events of what had happened, and explain why I was in such a bad mood. It had all started when we were all ready to leave the house. Finally, everything was packed, all the bags were in the cab and miraculously, we were able to leave the house early for once. Of course, I should have known better. Eliza was supposed to be the last one to leave the house, we handed the keys to her and everything. That's when things took a turn for the worse.

Eliza was supposed to wear her favourite red pumps to go with her outfit, why she was wearing five inch heels to the airport I had no idea, but I decided not to question her anyway. But when she found out that the heels she planned on wearing had a streak of mud on them, she broke down. It literally did not matter that she had five other heels in the exact same colour, she was determined on packing an entire new outfit altogether. This situation would have been perfectly fine considering we still had time, had it been any other person. Of course Eliza being, well Eliza, it meant that it took another hour of waiting for her to pack another outfit.

We had to drag her out of the house.

We were all sprinting out of the cab towards airport security in hopes of catching the goddamn flight, but to no avail. The flight had already set off, almost an entire minute before we had reached airport. Of course, that meant we would have to catch the next flight, but that was delayed.

It was safe to say that none of us were happy with Eliza.

"Can you cool it with the sarcasm?" Jordan asked, placing an arm around Eliza.

"Maybe I'd calm down if we were actually on the fucking plane" I muttered spitefully.

"Juliette, language!" Aunt Jen said once again.

"I'm sorry but let's all be honest. For one second can you please pay attention to someone apart from yourself? You couldn't find your perfect red shoes, despite having five of the exact same pairs and now we're waiting for a delayed plane. You do realise that we can't be late to Isla's wedding at any cost, and that should be fine for the rest of you considering you can actually sleep on the plane, it's gonna be me who won't sleep for 48 hours." I ranted, extremely pissed off.

Everybody sat in silence for a moment, all afraid to speak before Eliza decided to. "Did you take your m-"

She started speaking but I immediately knew what she was going to ask "Did I take my what, Eliza? Go ahead, say it. You think I'm acting this was because I'm sick" I spat, for that moment, completely forgetting that Levi was besides me.

"Maybe the two of you need to be separated" Levi spoke up finally, standing between Eliza and I.

"That's a good idea" Jordan agreed, bring Eliza closer towards him.

"No, I don't care she needs to hear this" Eliza interrupted "Can you two leave us for a moment?"

They both exchanged nervous glances before hesitantly nodding.

"Hear what?" I questioned spitefully.

"I have no idea why you're behaving this way but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your pills. Juliette I'm not expecting an apology because I know I was wrong but you will regret everything you say when you take your pills and calm down" she instructed calmly.