Chapter 33: Exclamation

"Juliette" I heard a whisper, I groaned, turning my head away from the source of noise and covering my body with the blanket.

I shut my eyes tightly together, hoping that the whispering will disappear.

"Juliette" I heard once again.

"Go away" I muttered as I covered my face with my hands, hoping that maybe if they can't see me they'll think I've disappeared.

"Juliette!" I heard for the third time.

This time my eyelids snapped open. "What?" I groaned. My vision cleared to reveal Eliza who was half in the tent and half out of the tent. Suddenly my mind took me back to yesterday.

Eliza smirked slightly at me and when I turned to my side I knew why. On my left, was Levi, who had his arm lightly draped across my stomach. Sleeping as if somebody had sedated him.

Okay, I probably could have thought of a better analogy.

"What Eliza?" I whispered, careful not to wake Levi. I clicked my phone on and saw it said 6:08am. "Why am I awake at 6 in the morning?" I questioned.

"I'll explain later, just grab your stuff and meet me outside" she vaguely explained before heading back out of the tent. "Under no circumstances wake Levi" she said from outside the tent.

I sighed, it being too early in the morning to put up with Eliza's shit. I had to carefully remove Levi's arm from around my waist, making sure not to wake him. Getting up, I gathered all the stuff which was basically sprawled across the tent. I looked at my bare arms, realising that I had to change clothes as well. I grabbed a long sleeved top, facing away from Levi and taking off the t shirt, hoping my hair had covered my back. I quickly replaced my tops before shoving it in the bag and leaving the tent.

"I got my stuff" I said to Eliza who was waiting directly outside the tent. Much like me, she was still wearing her pyjamas. "What are we doing, and why aren't we telling the guys?"

"I'll explain later, just get in the car" she whispered.

I nodded and did what she said, really not bothered to argue with her at six in the morning. Or ever. I headed to the car, she unlocked it with Levi's keys. Don't ask how she managed to get them. I placed the bags in the back, sitting in the passenger seat as she took a seat in the driver's spot. She put the car into ignition before driving away.

"Can I know where we're going now?" I asked tentatively as I attempted to fix my hair.

"Home" she simply replied, fixing the rear view mirror.

Shouldn't she do that when she's not driving.

"What?" I asked urgently. "What about the boys?"

She shrugged, a smirk dancing on her lips. "They'll find a way home."

"What the hell Eliza?" I questioned loudly.

How were they gonna get home?

She sighed "Chill. It's payback for them scaring us last night. It's fine, they'll get a cab or something" she replied.

I nodded, relaxing slightly. "Fine, as long as they actually have money for a cab."

She smiled "Aw you're so sweet, worrying about your boyfriend and all" she cooed patronisingly as I shoved her hand away

I rolled my eyes "whatever"

"So, you and Levi" she began, smirking once again as I fought the urge to roll my eyes once again.