Chapter 20: Attraction

"Okay girls, change of plans for the packing this time!" Aunt Jen basically screamed.

It was Friday evening, and Eliza and I were about to start packing. Or as I like to call it: The most stressful and chaotic two hours of my life. We both sat on the sofa, afraid to move or speak. We just obediently listened to aunt Jen and nodded when she wanted us to. Even though I was pretty sure Eliza was dying to say something.

"Your wedding dresses, shoes and accessories are going in one big luggage which will be with me. All of us will share that luggage. The rest of the things you pack will go in one backpack-" She continued

"But-" Eliza tried interrupting

"There is no but. You and Juliette will fit your clothes in one backpack. I will have my own backpack. Argue and I kill you. We are there for two days, and one of the days is a wedding. You will both pack one outfit and one pair of pyjamas each. Including the clothes you wear today, that should last you the weekend." She finally finished, staring at both of us in a way which screamed 'Challenge me. I dare you.' Of course that look was sent mostly to Eliza, considering she would be the one stupid enough to argue.

"But mom-"

And yes. She fucking argued.

"Eliza no buts!" Aunt Jen yelled which caused is both to freeze and listen. She told us we had two hours before the guys were here and that she would kill Eliza if she packs more than necessary.

We both then ran upstairs before aunt Jen could stop and continue lecturing us. Packing honestly didn't take that long for me, about 25 minutes at most. I packed my dress and shoes, along with the jewellery I wanted to wear, placing it in the large luggage. Once I had done that, I began packing my one outfit and pyjamas. My outfit consisted of a black high waisted skirt, black leggings and a black long sleeved top. My pyjamas were Harry Potter pyjamas with the Gryffindor logo on it and purple pants. The pyjamas were a huge disappointment considering I was in Ravenclaw and not Gryffindor but they were super cute so I went with them anyway.

For the plane journey I just stuck with a pair of jeans and a one shoulder sweater, both black of course. Matched with my leather converses which I had bought recently and fallen in love with almost instantly. I quickly changed before folding my outfit for Sunday and neatly placing them in the backpack.

I walked into Eliza's room with the backpack in my hand, intending to give it to her, with the thought that she would be done packing too.

She wasn't.

Instead she was surrounded by her entire closet content, which was sprawled across the floor. She looked extremely frustrated and like she was going to cry.

I wouldn't have been surprised if she did.

I cleared my throat slightly and watched her as she snapped her head towards me and practically growled at me. I held up my hands in mock surrender before placing the bag on her bed and sitting besides her.

"Did your closet explode?" I teased

"I'm torn between outfits. I have seven. And I can't pick between them and I'm going to cry. Juliette shoot me, life would be so much simpler if I wasn't actually alive" She whined

"Okay..." I began, extending out the 'y's'. This was weird, even for Eliza. "You've picked pyjamas right? That's a start" I replied patronisingly in attempts to help her.

"Yeah, it's on my bed somewhere" She muttered, pointing lazily at her bed which was also surrounded by random materials of clothing.

I searched the bed a little to see a t shirt and a pair of cotton shorts folded neatly besides the pillow. The shirt was huge and said 'Nirvana' across the chest area. It smelled distinctly of cologne and it looked way too huge to actually be Eliza's.